TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - NA wheels with new tires for CHEAP! OEM TT spare w/ air tank
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: NA wheels with new tires for CHEAP! OEM TT spare w/ air tank

Posted by DMoneyTT on July 13, 2009 at 4:43 AM
  This message has been viewed 155 times.

Screen Name:DMoneyTT
Phone:706 2079141
E-mail:derekshapiro@charter.net
Research DMoneyTT 's post history

Message I have three decent condition NA wheels. They are not perfect, but they are very serviceable and are not bent or functionally damaged in any way. The finish is just a little worn, and the lips are lightly scuffed. Two of the wheels have brand new Pirelli tires on them. I am asking for less than the cost of the new tires that are on the wheels. $75 per wheel with new tires, plus whatever the shipping works out to. Buy both wheels with new tires (they are a left and right side pair) for $130 plus actual shipping. I also have one wheel that does not have a tire, that I would let go for $30, plus shipping. I also have the spare for a TT, in near perfect shape, plus the air tank to fill the tire. $100 gets both, plus shipping. I honestly rarely check TT.Net much anymore (school + work) so please e-mail me if you are interested> derekshapiro@charter.net

Thanks

Follow Ups
  • NA wheels with new tires for CHEAP! OEM TT spare w/ air tank - DMoneyTT 04:43:10 07/13/09