TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Immaculate '91 Cherry Red Pearl Slicktop! Price reduced.
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Immaculate '91 Cherry Red Pearl Slicktop! Price reduced.

Posted by TriniTT on July 13, 2009 at 1:05 AM
  This message has been viewed 2979 times.

Screen Name:TriniTT
Phone:205xxxxxxx
E-mail:TriniTT@aol.com
Research TriniTT's post history

Message Note: I am willing to lower my price to $8k by taking off my wheels and Brembo brakes. I have a pair of stock wheels/tires I can put on, but the brakes I would have to figure out as my stock front brakes have been sold.

I have decided to sell my dream Z. It's a cherry red pearl slicktop NA with gorgeous paint. The paint was done by renowned painter Jonathan Goolsby at Goolsby Customs. He is a phenomenal custom auto paint and body artist, specializing in custom hotrods, muscle cars and exotics. This paint looks better than the factory paint job, and the paint is the OEM Nissan cherry red pearl AH3 paint. I have rarely seen a Z with paint this phenomenal. You will likely never have a chance to own a Z with paint this amazing unless you pay at least $5000 for the job by a very experienced painter.

The car overall is in amazing condition. It runs great and has been my DD since January, 2008. I have personally maintained it, and am very particular about my Zs. This is my 5th Z32, and by far my favorite (even over my Slicktop TT conversion). It's the most head-turning car I've ever driven, even more so than my Lotus Elise that I owned back in 2004.

It handles amazingly, runs great, makes for a great daily driver and is definitely well-equipped for weekend track days. It is currently an NA, as I have not had a chance or the funds to do a TT conversion, and the motor/tranny is all original with 135k miles on the odometer.

I'm selling it because I am getting married soon and I'm in need of money.

The bad:
There is only one issue that I can think of that the car has right now, and that's a leaky power steering line. I was going to replace it, but I've just been adding ATF fluid as it gets low for now. Cosmetically, the steering wheel could use a re-wrap, and the shift knob could stand to be replaced.

It's had basically all possible maintenance within the past year. New alternator, battery, stage III clutch and lightweight Fidanza flywheel, 120k maintenance including water pump and timing belt, light weight aluminum drive shaft, shifter bushings, all new moldings on the roof and front/rear windshields. Everything on the car is listed below.

Handling:
SPL STS coilovers
Z1 Subframe Spacers
ST front and rear adjustable sway bars
300 Degree Camber kit
ES steering rack bushings
bronze shifter bushings

Braking:
Brembo 350z track edition calipers/pads/rotors on the front
New pads on the rear w/ matching gold rear calipers
Goodrich steel braided brake lines

Drivetrain:
Fidanza lightweight flywheel
Stage III clutch
Steel braided clutch line
Clutch master and slave cylinders

Interior:
'96 suede interior w/ newer style seat belts
Black leather with red stitching shift and ebrake boots, armrests and center console lid
Black with red stitching 2005 Hyundai Tiburon leather seats
CZP Titanium gauge bezels
White LED gauge lights
Alpine 9885 head unit w/ ipod connection
Memphis Belle hybrid 4.1 5-channel amp 16-MCH600
MTX 10" sub

Exterior:
J-spec fascia
J-spec tails
Kaminari sideskirts
CF fog light ducts
All new moldings (roof, rear hatch glass and windshield)
New PPG windshield
Shaved rear wiper, antenna hole and hood spray nozzles (shaving done by welding; not body filler)
Kaixen 5000k HIDs

Wheels/tires
Rays Engineering 350z track edition wheels
Falken Ziex ZE-512 255-35-18 fronts
Continental ContiSportContact 265-35-18 rears
Rays blue lug nuts and blue valve stems

Maintenance:
120k maintenance completed Jan 2008 / 120k miles
New newer-style O2 sensors (2 white wires, 1 black)
OEM spark plugs
Injector connectors

I currently reside in Birmingham, AL. I'm asking $10k, and I'm only willing to negotiate on trades + cash. Trades I'd consider include: another Z32 slicktop in less valuable condition, s13 (coupe only) or s14 240sx; all trades would be + cash, because I'm primarily looking to get some funds.

I have the clear title in-hand, with my name on it, no funny business.

Email trinitt@aol.com or call 205-910-3341. Thanks!

Follow Ups
  • Immaculate '91 Cherry Red Pearl Slicktop! Price reduced. - TriniTT 01:05:18 07/13/09