TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Long island Z parts avail tomorrow tell me what you want
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Long island Z parts avail tomorrow tell me what you want

Posted by 4351vamp on July 10, 2009 at 3:53 PM
  This message has been viewed 196 times.

Screen Name:4351vamp
Phone:516510xxxx
E-mail:atrilla@hotmail.com
Research 4351vamp's post history

Message just let me know what you would like me to bring from my house, pictures are avail of parts from my house, thanks for looking guys see you tomorrow in LI. I am aiming to be at the shop before 11. It opens @ 10. I will call you guys before I leave westchester, the shop is called Long island automotive 631 467 0688 it is in centereach 11720 zip off middle country road betwen sleepies and payless shoes in the front of the BIG walmart shopping plaza( get off LIE make a left at 2nd light going north bound under the LIE. thats called holbrook rd. take that ALL the way to middle country rd. then at light make a right the as soon as possible get in to the left lane and make a left into the shopping plaza, then a quick right then the shop is where all the cars are parked.)

PARTS LIST from shop:

I have a 1990 TT engine and tranny with 170K (plenum not connected)

turbos are stock with about 40K on them

TT radiator w/o holes about 80K on it

TT intercoolers w/80K on them

TT clutch that still attached to engine that I dont know the history of

Parts list from home that I would need to know in advance that you needed so I can take with me:

Polished TT MegaZ radiator and head light air guides (brand new never installed b/c car was in shop)

90TT head lights and tail lights

SKYLINE R32(great condition) tail lights

TT OEM bumper Bra used

rear hatch wipper motor in working order

antenna motor in working order

turning lights

90 TT steering wheel great condition

Tripple gauge pod for center consol over center A/C vents

90 TT gauge pod

90 TT driver and passenger windows (glass)

internal door assembly driver and pass components (window motor, harness, window control unit, etc.)

door handles and locks (shaved my door handles)

AND gus already got the NEW bernie 90-93 TT engine wire harness

all parts are from a 90 TT and are used unless stated that they are new off the parts list, thanks for looking send and email If your comming to look

Follow Ups
  • Long island Z parts avail tomorrow tell me what you want - 4351vamp 15:53:51 07/10/09