TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - selling stuff revision #8 or trade me for...
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: selling stuff revision #8 or trade me for...

Posted by threepointo on July 06, 2009 at 9:14 PM
  This message has been viewed 182 times.

Screen Name:threepointo
Phone:909-843-7453
E-mail:kfneely1@gmail.com
Research threepointo's post history

Message Shipping and handling is not negotiable. I will however take offers on things now...k

I need a set of nismo 740cc injectors If you see some stuff here you want to trade for them let me know and I will take care of shipping on both ends!

All pics can be found here:

[ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ http://www.flickr.com/photos/20440660@N08/?saved=1 ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ]

MAKE OFFER
One steering column cover in excellent condition shipping is 5 bucks (sorry no pics listed but I can email you one)

MAKE OFFER
Complete piping for a Greddy front mount intercooler plus 25.00 to ship.

MAKE OFFER
Home made shift knob with a cover for those hot days in the car! LOL! Hey man it came with the car! SHIPPING IS 5 BUCKS

MAKE OFFER
Pair of headlights in Excellent condition! plus 40.00 to professionally package and ship will NOT separate must buy both!

MAKE OFFER
TT guage cluster 141,575 on the cluster comes with white face electro luminescent guages and controller to run them turning them from blue to green: shipping and handling is 15 bucks.

MAKE OFFER
Stock 350z springs with about 2500 miles on them plus 25 shipping and handling

I have Chris's right side speaker box with 10" Kicker installed. Willing to trade for your JL Audio stealth box. Hit me up and let me know. ( would prefer you stop by and change out or I can meet locally too!) I am also willing to sweeten the deal if you trade me just tell me what else you want or need! If I have it, lets deal!

350z brakes are gone!

nose panel and hood are gone!

Left speaker box is gone!

oil cooler gone!

condenser is gone!

bumper is gone!

Test pipes are gone!

Feel free to call me or email what you want to buy or would like to trade for...thx...k
909-843-7453 or kfneely1@gmail.com

Follow Ups
  • selling stuff revision #8 or trade me for... - threepointo 21:14:25 07/06/09