People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Tein FLEX Coilovers

Posted by collegeboy on June 29, 2009 at 7:55 PM
  This message has been viewed 575 times.

Screen Name:collegeboy
Phone:4694385044
E-mail:michaelkih@hotmail.com
Research collegeboy's post history

Message I am selling my barley used set of Tein FLEX coilovers. These have seen around 2000 non track miles on them so they are basically new.

They are completely AWESOME for street driving and are very very comfortable when on the soft setting, but handle awesome and stiff when on the hardest setting.

Regular price new is around $1400 + shipping at the cheapest place, but I will let mine go for $1040 shipped (Including paypal fees and insured shipping with UPS already).

These are in mint condition and you will not be dissapointed.

The only reason I am selling these is b/c I can get a great deal on the new Mono FLEX system, and my car is in the air currently anyways, so I figure why not. You are getting a great deal here and will not be dissapointed. Honestly it is a great system and if you get the EDFC for it, the in cockpit control in really really REALLY nice to have.

Just so you know I am not lying when I say I really do like the system here are just two of my many posts talking about how awesome these coilovers are, as well as one by another member that had a ride in my car.

By me
La-Z-Link

By Shawn
La-Z-Link

By me
La-Z-Link

">

Follow Ups
  • Tein FLEX Coilovers - collegeboy 19:55:55 06/29/09