TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Update: TB, AshSpec eeprom, mani's, pulley, ic's, tail light
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Update: TB, AshSpec eeprom, mani's, pulley, ic's, tail light

Posted by ZEVAN (Ca) on June 26, 2009 at 12:08 AM
  This message has been viewed 284 times.

Screen Name:Evan_Wright (Ca)
Phone:Email please
E-mail:evanwright1 at gmail dot com
Research Evan_Wright (Ca)'s post history

Message I accept paypal. Prices are shipped...no extra paypal fees.

I have six sets of throttle body spring covers. Two come with the four bolts used to secure them(they are just 10mm bolts...nothing special).

****Here is the current inventory: I found some more of the bolts that I thought I had lost so there are two more sets with bolts now****

$35 a set(no bolts)****2 sets left****
$36 a set(with bolts)****2 sets left*****

One AshSpec chip. Came out of my 1991 5 speed TT 91 octane.
I couldn't get a clear picture of the chip but to be exact this is what is printed on the sticker(parenthesis indicate what's circled on the chip itself):
2/(3)/5/7/8____(5)/A____(F91)/F93____DI/(SI)

****Pending Sale****
$30

OEM manifolds. No cracks or broken studs. Includes new gaskets that came with my AMS mani's. They appear to be oem gaskets but are a little banged up from poor packaging.

$75

Water pump pulley from a 91 TT. No cracks or chips.

$20

Stock IC's in good working condition. Includes stock rubber couplers and clamps. No ducts.

****Rubber Couplers and clamps have been sold. New price for IC's by them self is $55****
$75

Two sets of Stock Tail lights. No cracks or chips. There is clear packaging tape covering the black tar/goop that is on the back of tail lights when you remove them. This is there just to keep it from getting all over the place.

One set is missing a mounting bolt on each of the outer lights. The missing bolt is circled.

WIRING HARNESS AND BULBS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM ALL HOUSINGS.

I have one complete set of harness's for a three piece tail light. The bulbs in them came from my new j-specs and may or may not work.

$****Sold**** For the three piece tail lights missing the two mounting bolts.

$80 For the three piece tail lights with all mounting bolts in tact.

$****Sold**** For the harness/bulbs if purchased with a set of tail lights. ($15 by them selfs)

Thanks for looking.

Follow Ups
  • Update: TB, AshSpec eeprom, mani's, pulley, ic's, tail light - ZEVAN (Ca) 00:08:18 06/26/09