TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Intercooler Wheelwell Vents $50.00-Improve IC Efficiency
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Intercooler Wheelwell Vents $50.00-Improve IC Efficiency

Posted by kkrofft (OH) on June 24, 2009 at 5:04 PM
  This message has been viewed 202 times.

Screen Name:kkrofft (OH)
Phone:937-676-2034
E-mail:kkrofft@gmail.com
Research kkrofft (OH)'s post history

Message Just 2 sets left!

Lightweight aluminum vents with painted steel stiffeners. See the photo for details.
1 set includes 2 vents, 2 stiffeners and 24 aluminum rivets.

When I tested these I saw a 25 to 30% increase in flow through the intercoolers on a 72 deg. day at 65mph.
If you have a converted NA you must provide some way to remove the air that enters the intercoolers.
If you have installed larger than stock IC's on a factory TT, you need some way to move more air across them to get the full benefit.

These will help you get the most out of whatever configuration you have.

I accept Paypal, checks or money orders and do not charge a fee for using Paypal. The vents packed for shipping weigh
1lb 12oz and will be shipped from zip code 45359 if you want to calculate shipping. For example Priority Mail is $8.70 to California.

I will be happy to provide them in Epoxy gloss black for an additional $5.00 per set.

Here is a photo of an unpainted one on the drivers side after several months of daily driving.

Follow Ups
  • Intercooler Wheelwell Vents $50.00-Improve IC Efficiency - kkrofft (OH) 17:04:33 06/24/09