TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1993 300zx Sport 500 Twin Turbo w/ add'l pics (motivated)
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1993 300zx Sport 500 Twin Turbo w/ add'l pics (motivated)

Posted by kickboxr99 on June 22, 2009 at 8:33 PM
  This message has been viewed 667 times.

Screen Name:kickboxr99
Phone:513-479-6879
E-mail:townsendinvestmentsllc@gmail.com
Research kickboxr99's post history

Message Given that a few deals have fallen through, I have chosen to reduce the asking price for a much, much quicker sale to $11,000, and I have added new pictures.

First, I would like to say I hope to sell this exceptional Z to an enthusiast who will properly maintain, and enjoy it for a long time to come.

Having said that, I owned this TT from 2000 - late 2004, and sold it to a gentleman in CA (you may review my post history.) He subsequently offered it back for sale 09/2008, and I simply bought it back as I had regretted letting her go from the moment it was loaded onto the trailer.

I had intended on enjoying it for a long, long time, but I have decided I need to take advantage of other opportunities at this time; not to mention, I see to have very little time to enjoy it.

That said, the car is still in excellent shape for a 93TT, with only the typical door dings, light rock chips of which I have touched up, a rust spot on the right rear quarterpanel, and finally a power steering leak which is common. To offer an idea of the extent of the leak, I have exhausted only one bottle of ATF within the last couple months.

The paint still has a nice, shiny, wet look, and performance tires are like new, maybe a couple hundred miles at most! The interior again is nice for the age, and has a few small blemishes on the leather, in addition to, the typical driver's side bolster being worn through. In fact, the only items I would address if I were to keep the car would be the leather seats (given the relatively inexpensive, excellent quality replacements out there,) and have the steering wheel re-wrapped.

Tim Davis, SilverTwin(OH) and Brett Ramey have performed all maintenance and offered a clean bill of health, including good compression numbers, and David Prince recently replaced an injector for me as well as the JWT Dual Intake/Eprom.

Below I have copied/pasted the mods from my profile:
JWT Dual POP
Stillen Cat-Back Exhaust
JWT ECU
Greddy Profec B
Stillen s/m Intercoolers
HKS SS BOV
U/D Pulley
Fidanza Flywheel
JWT Clutch
Greddy Turbo Timer
Autometer Boost Gauge
SilverTwin's Shortshifter
JWT Sport 500 Turbos
Nismo 555s
SS Test Pipes & GD downpipes
Redline Fluids
and more
JSPEC Tails
CZP Brake Kit
Mint OEM wheels with new high performance tires
Freshly installed/painted Stillen lower front bumper (looks incredible!)

Considering the engine was professionally, completely rebuilt in 2004 (Mobil1 Synthetic used since religiously;) all mods have less than 15k miles! Reason for the rebuild was I wanted the engine to be able to accommodate the additional power without hesitation which was achieved, to say the least. The body currently has 107,xxx. I have emailed the previous owner for the receipts/documentation I had turned over to him when I sold it, and hope to hear back soon, but if I recall receipts totalled greater than $20,000.

My reduced asking price is $11,000, but I am still open to all offers (preferably cash, but may accept a 1000cc or > sportbike + cash.) Please feel free to contact me at kickboxr99@gmail.com if you would like to discuss further, or have any questions at all. Located just north of Cincinnati, OH.

Thanks,
Jason

Follow Ups
  • 1993 300zx Sport 500 Twin Turbo w/ add'l pics (motivated) - kickboxr99 20:33:55 06/22/09