TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - HKS FMIC Setup (FMIC, Piping, Couplers, Clamps)
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: HKS FMIC Setup (FMIC, Piping, Couplers, Clamps)

Posted by pearlwhite94ttz on June 05, 2009 at 2:27 PM
  This message has been viewed 1317 times.

Screen Name:pearlwhite94ttz
Phone:8177237064
E-mail:t3rm1n80r07@yahoo.com
Research pearlwhite94ttz's post history

Message I have a used HKS FMIC that I am wanting to possibly trade or sell for something bigger and thicker. Preferably a TDM FMIC.

The HKS is setup to angle downwards which is said to be the best FMIC for the 300zx. I do not know how it compares to the TDM or other companies however.

I am looking to trade because I will be upgrading my internals and running higher boost. With me being in Las Vegas, I want the biggest IC to get the coolest charge possible.

I am looking ONLY for a FMIC and one that is quite large.

Asking price for cash is $1475 shipped. Unit was purchased for $2300 and has been used for around 2 years. The IC will be cleaned up, polished and have the fins professionally re straightened before shipping.

From the internet:

Quote:
HKS Front Mount Intercooler

This front mount version is designed for the Z32 specifically. Intercooler size and placement is calculated for maximum efficiency and performance- right in front of the radiator! The huge unit is visible from the front of the ZX- it'll look great on the next magazine cover.
Not limited to small corners like the stock - or all other aftermarket intercoolers, this unit takes full advantage of overall size, flow capacity and cooling efficiency way over the capability of the stock units. This HKS Intercooler Kit has a tube and fin intercooler core with cast aluminum endtanks, as well as mandrel bent intercooler pipes and silicone joint hoses. The metal intercooler piping of this kit, which replaces the stock rubber hoses that tend to expand under boost, offer increased durability, consistent boost pressure, better response and an attractive appearance.

If you have a FMIC for sale or trade, and are interested in a swap or sale, please email me dimensions, brand, accessory listing (couplers, piping) and pictures in your email or PM.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow Ups
  • HKS FMIC Setup (FMIC, Piping, Couplers, Clamps) - pearlwhite94ttz 14:27:00 06/05/09