Screen Name:Mike87T
Phone:9085078381
E-mail:boehmichael@gmail.com
Research Mike87T's post history

Message Email me for pictures...

1991 300ZX Twin Turbo 5-speed manual
Black w/cloth gray/black interior
Always garaged since I purchased it

Basically stock except for JWT Pop charger, high flow cats, and some aftermarket mufflers

Z runs perfectly, not a project or anything - ready to drive home. No exhaust leaks or anything - sounds perfect.

Engine was replaced by Nissan with a Jasper remanufactured engine about 20k ago. (all internals new OEM -pistons, rods etc etc...) I had the turbos rebuilt about 3k ago. I also had it painted stock Diamond metallic black last summer - Not a Maaco paintjob, but not a $5k paint job - but looks very good. Body is in quite good shape. There are the door dings that appear after 18 years, but no major dents or anything. The rear spoiler has the standard warping/rotting going on, but really does not NEED to be replaced but it will look much better if you do. Also has new Nissan and Twin Turbo decals. Wheels were duplicolor stock aluminum painted by previous owner - still look quite good. Tires are Bridgestone Potenzas with rim guard with about 75% left. New centerforce clutch installed when new engine was installed by Nissan.

I have recently replaced the radiator, clutch master/slave cylinders, brake booster, brake master cylinder, aluminum hardpipe in place of rubber lower radiator hose, thermostat, 3 new injectors.

Interior is in great shape. Cloth is clean with only the standard rip in the driver's side bolster which was sewn up and not too bad looking.

Kenwood Excelon cd player replaces stock Bose cassette.

T tops, t top shades, and t top bags all in great shape.

The Z has keyless entry with an Alpine alarm and an ignition killswitch.

The only real downside would be that the Freon needs to be recharged if you care to use Air Conditioning.

Overall, the car isn't one of the super MINT condition ones you occasionally see, but is one that looks great that you can trust to daily drive/drive across the country. I babied this car since the day I bought it so it has not been raced or abused.

Email me for a link to a lot of pictures and if you have any questions just ask..

$8400

Follow Ups
  • 1991 300ZX Twin Turbo 5-Speed Black - NJ - Mike87T 17:41:07 06/03/09