TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1990 300zx TT swap project (car and parts)
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1990 300zx TT swap project (car and parts)

Posted by ghostkilla on June 01, 2009 at 4:02 PM
  This message has been viewed 849 times.

Screen Name:ghostkilla
Phone:626-488-8016
E-mail:ghostkilla2179@yahoo.com
Research ghostkilla's post history

Message I wish i had the patience to start this swap and get it running, but i dont. Theres no point in me keeping all this stuff if i dont wanna work on it. My lady and i bought this Z32 a few years back and put it in our garage where its been sitting since that day. We bought a whole RHD TT front clip from an importer and had it delivered to the house, and i took out the drivetrain, wiring/ecu, intercoolers, and piping. I sold the TT 5 speed transmission, so that doesnt come with the parts. The RHD clip is sitting on its side in my driveway just in case anyone is interested in taking it with the car.

Selling everything for $3,500. If you have an offer that wont make me smack your momma, PM me. I will do my best to help out the buyer any way i can.

The car:
1990 Nissan 300zx
N/A, Automatic
cracked block (good top end)
Good interior (seats need work)
not registered
t-top bags and covers
nice 18" wheels

The parts:
TT motor, no trans
harness, ecu, intercoolers, piping, etc
TT front bumper
A crapload of extra z32 N/A engine parts i have in storage

These pics are old, but nothing has changed with the car since then. The clip is stripped of all swap parts, and all parts are in the garage. Im going to be pushing the car out of the garage this week or weekend to get some more pics of the car itself and the parts.

Follow Ups
  • 1990 300zx TT swap project (car and parts) - ghostkilla 16:02:53 06/01/09