People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: $4600 n/a z32

Posted by KasbeKZ on May 31, 2009 at 9:43 PM
  This message has been viewed 334 times.

Screen Name:KasbeKZ(VA)
Phone:(804) 832-2604
E-mail:willkrom554@yahoo.com
Research KasbeKZ(VA)'s post history

Message I have for sale a 1990 300ZX, with 166,000 miles on the odometer. It is a 5-speed manual, 2-seater, N/A, T-tops, and it’s yellow in color.
The car has had a recent extensive top-end rebuild. The job included professionally rebuilt heads with new valves and the bad lifters were picked out and replaced. New idler pulleys, timing belt, tensioner, drive belts, front main seal, PCV valves, and fuel injectors were all replaced. Only OEM parts were used. Other jobs on the car include installing a Z1 1-piece drive shaft, 400 watt stereo system with no subs, new ignition switch, clutch job with pressure plate, disk, pilot bushing, and throw out bearing, clutch slave cylinder, clutch master cylinder, brake master cylinder, Fidanza light weight flywheel, rebuilt power steering pump, and too many others to remember. I have almost all of the receipts. I also replaced the gear oils in the transmission and the differential, I always change the engine oil every 3000 miles and I have always used mobil one synthetic. The engine runs just as perfect as it can.
The PO installed leather racing style seats, and aftermarket dual mufflers. I have silencers in the ends of the mufflers now, so it’s only kinda loud, and legal, and it sounds good. The pre-silencers have been removed. It has has a current VA state inspection.
I have about $9k in the whole car and I’m asking $4600 for it. The buyer certainly has made a good purchase just by all the things that they know that they will not have to replace. The AC doesn't work. I found where the freon had been leaking from, and fixed it, so one charge and a new belt should make that work like new. Also, the rear wiper motor broke, so I took it out and put a clean looking grommet in the hole to stop leakage. There is a little bit of shake while braking lightly, and the ABS light is on, but I’ve driven the car a lot and I know the brakes are safe, they just aren’t perfect. Radio antenna doesn’t work, and I never fixed it because I just plug the MP3 player in. the FM modulator is included to plug any 1/8 inch jack into and play it through the stereo.The car is light yellow outside, black and gray inside. I’ve achieved 23 miles per gallon with it while doing all highway driving, but I usually get 22. It has fairly new Riken Raptors all the way around with well more than half of their tread life left.

All in all, this car is great. It looks great with it's 3 year old paint, drives great, has good fresh tires on it, feels great, and sounds great. Last year I drove it every day 40 miles to work, and 40 miles back, with a 2 hour each way trip about every three weeks. The car always did great. It was my daily driver, but that figure was just to give an example of how well it always has done. Car has never over heated, I’ve never had it over 6,000 rpm’s, and I’ve rarely even had it that high. I took great care of the car and fixed everything that I had time to in the last year that I’ve had it. I hate to see it go, but I really don’t have a need to drive it now that I’m in a city enviornment, and I don’t want to let it sit.

The best way to contact me is by phone (804) 832-2604. Email is willkrom554@yahoo.com.
I can possibly travel just a bit to meet the buyer. The car is located just east of Richmond VA. I will take cash or paypal only. Call anytime with any questions, and if I don't answer I'll get back to you soon. I will deal with shipping agencies, as far as getting the car loaded up whatever, but the buyer must arrange that, and I must be paid in full before the car leaves.
Email for more pictures. The car is 100% rust free. I’ve looked everywhere and haven’t ever found any.

i hope the pictures work. they never do for me on this forum for some reason or another.

[IMG][ http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr203/KasbeKZ/car5.jpg ]">

nope. didn't work. email for pictures

Follow Ups
  • $4600 n/a z32 - KasbeKZ 21:43:53 05/31/09