People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Fully Built TT part out. Less than 30 Miles

Posted by ChrisMedaris on May 31, 2009 at 12:01 PM
  This message has been viewed 694 times.

Screen Name:ChrisMedaris
Phone:903-821-8829
E-mail:ace0804@aol.com
Research ChrisMedaris's post history

Message Alright i've posted this before to see what kind of interest i would gather, but this time i do need to follow through with the part out. Since the last time i posted this i've added about 20 miles to the engine build testing the performance mods, everything has held up fine so i'm comfortable selling everything off. This has been my project car for 4 years now and i've put alot of money and time into it.

Z1 Stage 2 Longblock
Nismo 740s new rail machined lower intake
ARP Head Studs
RPS Flywheel
RPS Max Street Clutch
BDE VTC
New OEM Lifters
Z1 Doolz x2 JWT filters
Z1 GT600R's
HKS Sidemounts
Apex BOV
Apex SAFC II
Greddy TT/ ProfecB
Stillen Boost Hoses
Z1/Howe Rad
SpecialtyZ SS DPs
Z1 Expanded Oil Cooler
MS Manifolds
95 EFI Harness
95 CAS (used)
JSPEC FF
5SPD Tranny
ASH ECU
Z1 Chrome Upper Intake
Z1 Chrome Rad Pipe
Chrome throttle bodies and water pipes

This list alone comes to over 20k in parts and core charges, do the math if you don't agree. I doubt there is someone out there looking to buy the entire car as is, but if so i'll entertain offers before committing to parting out. We all have access to the forum and forum sponsors for LIST prices, i advise you to research the pricing of parts you wish to make offers on. I know these parts aren't "new" and i can't get list price, but i would like to recapture as much as possible considering the limited mileage and use of these parts. So send me a low ball price, don't expect a response. I'm sure there is more that i haven't listed such as the intercooler piping and everything else necessary for na-tt conversion, so just ask and i'll get back to you. Don't just send emails asking "what do you want for this?"

As for the block, i would like to sell it together and preferrable local, northern texas or somewhere close by. Those of you interested in the block are welcome to come by and go for a drive before i begin parting out, please do so soon if you are interested.

The best way to go about this is by email to ace0804@aol.com with 300zx tt in the subject. Please don't waste your time or mine as i've already spent countless hours with this project car.

Thanks
Chris

Follow Ups
  • Fully Built TT part out. Less than 30 Miles - ChrisMedaris 12:01:05 05/31/09