TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 350z Rays Engineering Wheels with BFGoodrich KDW Tires
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 350z Rays Engineering Wheels with BFGoodrich KDW Tires

Posted by zachttu (Austin) on May 27, 2009 at 11:08 PM
  This message has been viewed 517 times.

Screen Name:zachttu (Austin)
Phone:512-992-5008
E-mail:zachdjackson@gmail.com
Research zachttu (Austin)'s post history

Message I have a set of 350z Rays Engineering forged one piece wheels. The wheels are very light and originally came on the 350z Track Edition. I am selling them due to the fact I sold my 300zx.

The wheels are in great condition and look great.

The tires have 7,800 miles (I can document this if needed) on them and are correctly sized for the 300zx. I drove the car pretty light with city driving and one 2,000 mile road trip, so the tread depth still looks good. The car ran straight and the camber was set correctly so there is no uneven wear.

The front tires are;
235/35R-18 90Y BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDW
and the rears are;
255/35R-18 94Y BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDW

This is a sporty tire and was a little less than 1,000 dollars installed.

There have been no flats or plugs in the tires. They were balanced well and I saw no vibrations at any speed.

I prefer to meet somewhat locally (Houston/SA/Waco/DFW) so that we can avoid shipping if possible. I will ship but buyer will take on any cost associated with that.

Lug nuts that are needed for the different wheels are included if you want them.

I am asking $1,200.

Email me for photos of the wheels if my sig is not working.

Follow Ups
  • 350z Rays Engineering Wheels with BFGoodrich KDW Tires - zachttu (Austin) 23:08:32 05/27/09