TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 90 300zx TT ROLLIN CHASIE w/170K incomlpete motor LI NYC
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 90 300zx TT ROLLIN CHASIE w/170K incomlpete motor LI NYC

Posted by 4351vamp on May 27, 2009 at 12:46 PM
  This message has been viewed 337 times.

Screen Name:4351vamp
Phone:516510xxxx
E-mail:atrilla@hotmail.com
Research 4351vamp's post history

Message EMAIL ME FOR PICTURES PLEASE!!!!!!
thinking about selling if the price is right........................
Car is located in Centereach long island exit 62 on the LIE, had plans for it as a project, but thinking about just getting a 350z, local pick up is best, send reasonable offers if interested please!!! email only with interest, questions, ect. thanks for looking.......

original Aztec red with black int. I have documentation and history on car if needed.

170k on everything as far as i know, I got the car from a non tt.net member from west point, he got the car in texas and brought it up to NY. He took out the engine and tried to replace turbos, but wasn't smart enough to replace the wire harness. Engine is not connected and is missing fuel rail, injectors, and other important things. Car body is clean, couple of hail dings in the hood, int. is black leather, over all good clean body to rebuild or chop up, your choice.....thinking about selling if the price is right

Follow Ups
  • 90 300zx TT ROLLIN CHASIE w/170K incomlpete motor LI NYC - 4351vamp 12:46:10 05/27/09