TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - FS in Socal: 94 300zx 2+2 with upgrades 5500obo
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: FS in Socal: 94 300zx 2+2 with upgrades 5500obo

Posted by ricerocketeer31 on April 28, 2009 at 2:26 AM
  This message has been viewed 298 times.

Screen Name:ricerocketeer31
Phone:714-261-6276
E-mail:alextseng31087@gmail.com
Research ricerocketeer31's post history

Message just to clarify, the car currently has the enkei wheels that are pictured separately on it, and not the star ones.
their specifications are: 17x8 front and 17x9.5 rear with toyo proxes tires.

also, dont let the screen name fool you. ive had this account as long as ive had the car, since i was 17. i have now owned the car for about 5 years.

1994 Nissan 300zx 2+2 non turbo

general information:
t-tops
ac works (newer r134a refrigerant system)
power steering works
power locks work
has factory alarm
passenger side window does not work though.
the body has around 180k miles, but the old engine developed rod knock. another engine was swapped in that currently has 100k miles at most. swap was done at a shop, element motorsports. i bought the motor from a tt.net forum member.
black on black leather, with a small tear in drivers seat. it has a clean and up to date ca title. i mostly just freshened up the suspension. engine has all smog stuff intact, with a stock exhaust. it used to be an auto, but i had a brand new 5 speed put in. the new transmission was bought new from courtesy nissan.
car is a 94, so it has the suede trim instead of tweed, and seat belts mounted to the frame instead of the door.
ill also include a bunch of new and used oem parts if interested.

the mods:

Drivetrain:
Lightweight Fidanza flywheel
RPS sport clutch
Nismo pilot bearing
Z1 1-piece driveshaft
Energy Suspension polyurethane differential bushings
short shifter (not installed),
SPL bronze shifter bushings
new tranny from 97+ model (bought brand new from courtesy nissan dealership in texas for 2k a couple years ago)

Suspension:
SPL aluminum subframe bushings
SPL v1 tension rods
Powertrix front camber arms
Stillen rear camber arms (not installed)
Tanabe gf210 springs
KYB AGX shocks
twin turbo front sway bar (not installed)

Brakes:
Rotora slotted rear rotors
Axxis Metalmasters pads

it also has spdracers stainless steel splash shield under the car.

i am usually free on friday and the weekends. the price is 5500 obo, and will accept trades; especially a motorcycle, in which case i will add cash.

Follow Ups
  • FS in Socal: 94 300zx 2+2 with upgrades 5500obo - ricerocketeer31 02:26:17 04/28/09