TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - APEXi INTAKE, (6) NGK PLUGS, LEATHER SEATS, OEM SHIFTER
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: APEXi INTAKE, (6) NGK PLUGS, LEATHER SEATS, OEM SHIFTER

Posted by lawz on April 16, 2009 at 12:00 AM
  This message has been viewed 321 times.

Screen Name:lawz
Phone:(541) 992-3666
E-mail:gse@harborside.com
Research lawz's post history

Message Shipping is included for most parts, but not all. Read the ad and you will know.

Paypal is available for payment, BUT YOU PAY THE CHARGES.

I have photos of everything listed except the knock sensor. Call me if you want any additional information.

Greg (541) 992-3666

APEXI POWER INTAKE. Many think these are the best intake made for the Z, better than a JWT Popcharger. They are smaller, lighter, create more power and filter better. Used for only 1,300 miles. $90! shipped con-USA.

(6) NGK IRIDIUM SPARK PLUGS - Full set with heat range of 7 (one step cooler). I put these in a new motor and, after 1,300 miles of break-in they were pulled for a different heat range. $30 shipped Con-USA.

1990 LEATHER SEATS, STOCK GRAY COLOR. Non-powered, stock, OEM. Used for 56K miles. No rips or tears and the driver bolster is not worn through. I also have some boxes to ship them. $300. YOU PAY THE SHIPPING.

OEM SHIFTER. This is the factory OEM shifter, removed from service at 56,000 miles. $50 shipped in the con-USA.

Follow Ups
  • APEXi INTAKE, (6) NGK PLUGS, LEATHER SEATS, OEM SHIFTER - lawz 00:00:34 04/16/09