TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - IPP JWT Turbo Blow Out Sale!!!!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: IPP JWT Turbo Blow Out Sale!!!!

Posted by Kyle(Houston) on April 13, 2009 at 9:35 AM
  This message has been viewed 412 times.

Screen Name:Kyle(Houston)
Phone:281-288-0700
E-mail:kyle@importpartspro.com
Research Kyle(Houston)'s post history

Message Everyone has complained about the cost of the JWT turbos vs. some of the other turbos on the market. So here is a deal too good to pass up!!

JWT 530BB Turbo kit now includes all hot & cold side gaskets, H2O seals & oil gaskets.

These incredible turbos sold for $2850 before and didn't include the gaskets. Now I am doing them for $2225 with the gaskets!!

For an added BONUS to the TT.net members I am also doing a special with the Oil feed lines. The price is too low to list so click the link below and put the JWT 530bb turbos and the SS Oil Feed lines into your cart.

Then use coupon code: JWT530bb for the package discount.

JWT 530bb Turbo Blow Out!!

Now I couldn't leave out the guys looking for MORE power!!

JWT 700BB Turbo kit now includes all hot & cold side gaskets, H2O seals & oil gaskets.

These incredible turbos sold for $3099 before and didn't include the gaskets. Now I am doing them for $2530 with the gaskets!!

For an added BONUS to the TT.net members I am also doing a special with the Oil feed lines. The price is too low to list so click the link below and put the JWT 700bb turbos and the SS Oil Feed lines into your cart.

Then use coupon code: JWT700bb for the package discount.

JWT 700bb Turbo Blow Out!!

Add a set of MS Manifolds for $650 shipped to make a complete kit!!

MS Manifolds for $650 shipped...Only a few days left!!!

If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call or shoot me an Email!!

Follow Ups
  • IPP JWT Turbo Blow Out Sale!!!! - Kyle(Houston) 09:35:33 04/13/09