TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1991 TT --41K original miles!!!!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1991 TT --41K original miles!!!!

Posted by Jameskato on April 08, 2009 at 12:43 PM
  This message has been viewed 584 times.

Screen Name:Jameskato
Phone:773-983-9725
E-mail:Three11biker@yahoo.com
Research Jameskato's post history

It's a 1991 Twin Turbo 300ZX, Aztec red with black/grey interior. As of now it has 41,300 original miles on it. I am the 3rd owner. A lady won the lottery in Ohio, she gave some of the winnings to her adult children. One son bought the Z, as a "fun" car only driving it on nice days. He had it for a couple years a sold it. A gentleman owned it from 97 to 2003. He kept it for a couple more yearsI only drive it on nice sunny days. He was actively involved in a local Z club and took very good care of the car. In my possesion it has been in a garage almost every single day. Since I owned the car it has never seen rain. I intentionally bought the car to go autocrossing with it. I started to buy a few things for it, but just never really pursued that direction. Here is a list of what I bought.
350Z track wheels wrapped with Michelin PS2 tires, Sparco Torino Seats (Driver and Pass.), Blitz DC2 Turbo Timer, RPS Sport Street Clutch, SPG Upgraded Pivot Ball, SS Braided Clutch Line, Labree exhaust, and Greg Dupree Subframe spacers. I still have the original seats, wheels, and exhaust. I also have a lot of the original paperwork, including the dealer window sticker and I have a service manual.

Picture album.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at three11biker@yahoo.com. I am asking 14,000 OBO.

Thanks

Follow Ups
  • 1991 TT --41K original miles!!!! - Jameskato 12:43:20 04/08/09