People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1990 300zx Twin Turbo $4500

Posted by elementfordeath on April 02, 2009 at 9:20 PM
  This message has been viewed 833 times.

Screen Name:elementfordeath
Phone:203-291-9891
E-mail:elementfordeath@netscape.net
Research elementfordeath's post history

Message as the title states, im selling my 1990 300zx TT. Heres some specs on the car

Color: Black

Mileage:127,XXX

Interior: Custom Black/White

The car is located in southern CT.

The Good:

The car has many upgrades on it including, a greddy SP full exhaust, a hks boost controller, veilside rear bumper and side skirts, hks electronic turbo timer, it's got a dvd player and cd changer in the trunk, custom molded in tv in the dash, complete custom white suede interior and beautiful white suede/black leather seats, stillen intake, lowered, upgraded drilled/slotted rotors, two brand new kumho tires, JWT upgraded ECU single pop/370cc injectors, i also have a bazokaa sub for the car id be willing to throw in and a few new parts for it that i never had the time to install.

runs and drives perfectly

The Bad:

The car has a salvage rebuildable title and i havent had the time or money to spend fixing it up. Its an easy repair that shouldnt cost you much.

If you've been looking for a TT Z for a long time and havent found the right one yet because of those high prices then this is the perfect car for you. The engine is in mint condition and once the body work is done, you'd have a beautiful Z.

My contact info:

Name- Tim

Email- elementfordeath@netscape.net

Cell- (203)339-2298 (you can call basically anytime, if i dont pick up leave a v-mail)

Price:$4500

Follow Ups