People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Heat Treated Titanium Lugnuts $310 Shipped

Posted by collegeboy on April 01, 2009 at 1:46 PM
  This message has been viewed 446 times.

Screen Name:collegeboy
Phone:4694385044
E-mail:michaelkih@hotmail.com
Research collegeboy's post history

Message Hi there everyone. I have been designing and making a titanium lugnut design, that #1 looked how I wanted them to look, and #2 can be had for much cheaper than the usual $600 ripoff of other companies from Japan. I am a well known member on tt.net, 300zxclub, and nsxprime, and nsxprime is the place I have been getting feedback for these etc. Anyways, b/c of that, I am having a run of 50 sets (1.5mmx12mm lugs made (fits hondas, mitsubishis, Lexus)) These also fit 300ZX with ARP Wheel Studs.

I am however a long time Z member and have a Z car myself, so would obviously like to cater to the Nissan family as well. I will be making a one time only run of 1.25 x 12mm lugs for Nissans if and only if there is actually any interest for them. The number of sets I make also depends on the interest for these for Nissans. Zero interest, means I make zero sets and just cater to the other car communities. Lots of interest means I make 10-50+ sets.

Please let me know by e-mailing me at michaelkih@hotmail.com and posting here if you are seriously interested in a set of titanium heat treated lugs for $310 shipped for 20 lugs (Or $260 for 16 lugs if you have a 240).

These are IMO the best lugs you will be able to get. They are actually American made and heat treated and look fantastic while also giving weight savings over steel units, but still with the strength of steel (unlike aluminum).

Anyways, the actual units will have the heat treated look to them unlike the lower picture. The lower picture is pictures of the prototype set on my car that is not heat treated, but was made for quality testing and looks testing. The real units being made now will be the same, but have a nice heat treated look to them.

Anyways, thanks for looking, and I look forward to your replys.

Follow Ups
  • Heat Treated Titanium Lugnuts $310 Shipped - collegeboy 13:46:11 04/01/09