TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 91 300zx Twin Turbo Great Shape w/90k miles few mods
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 91 300zx Twin Turbo Great Shape w/90k miles few mods

Posted by zachttu (Austin) on March 30, 2009 at 10:09 PM
  This message has been viewed 598 times.

Screen Name:zachttu (Austin)
Phone:512-992-5008
E-mail:zachdjackson@gmail.com
Research zachttu (Austin)'s post history

Message I have a very clean 91 300zx Twin Turbo up for sale. The car only has 90,xxx miles and has been babied every mile along the way. The car drives very smooth and has no vibrations/shutters at any speed. You will be riding in comfort while turning heads everywhere you go. It is automatic but don't let it hold you back, the Nissan engineers did a great job in designing the automatic transmission to respond to throttle and acceleration perfectly. The car did remain 100% stock until 74000 miles at which time I installed full exhaust and started to boost at 14.5 psi. Everything done (from oil changes to spark plugs) in the past 5 years has been dated with miles in log.

Eibach springs/kyb agx shocks-

Full exhaust-(Z1 down pipes and test pipes (stock cats currently installed), B&B stainless steel catback)-

18" 350z Track edition wheels (7000 miles on new tires)

20% tint on all windows-

pop charger-

Ashspec ECU with Boost jets (set at 14.5 psi)-

The inside of the car is about as clean as it gets. No tears in seats and no fading/cracking of interior. The outside of the car has MINIMAL blemishes and the paint is in good condition but does have the clear coat coming off of the front bumper (and a little on the rear). Respond to this posting if interested. I am asking $9800

Follow Ups
  • 91 300zx Twin Turbo Great Shape w/90k miles few mods - zachttu (Austin) 22:09:51 03/30/09