TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Greddy 18G Turbo Kit, Stillen SMICs, 720cc Inj., HKS BOVs
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Greddy 18G Turbo Kit, Stillen SMICs, 720cc Inj., HKS BOVs

Posted by sleek on March 28, 2009 at 10:28 AM
  This message has been viewed 344 times.

Screen Name:sleek
Phone:
E-mail:sleekz@aol.com
Research sleek's post history

Message Greddy TD05H-18G Turbo Kit

I bought the 16G and had the compressor housings machined and 18G wheels installed by Forced Performance(very reputable Turbo company). This conversion was done when the kit was brand new. The turbo kit has around 6k miles on it(3k of these miles were break in for my new motor). I installed new wastegate springs, since the stock ones wear out and have trouble holding higher boost after awhile and powder coated all the intercooler piping black. I made 535rwhp on 21psi untuned and 753rwhp on 21 psi and a small shot of nitrous. This kit is capable of ~650rwhp on boost alone and 800+rwhp on nitrous. I will include everything to install the kit: intercooler piping, couplers, lines, fittings, turbos, tubular manifolds, external wastegate, and Greg Dupree downpipes(alot better than what Greddy includes in their kit). I am asking 2,900 for the kit.

Stillen Intercoolers with ducts with only 1,800 miles on them. 750

720CC Injectors- These were brand new units I bought and sent to RC engineering to modified to 720cc and balanced. The injectors only have 6k miles on them. I will also include a stock fuel rail that has been modified to accept -6AN fitting on the return side. 700

HKS BOVs this is the kit specific to the 300ZX 375

If you have any questions about the items or interested email me at sleekz@aol.com

Follow Ups
  • Greddy 18G Turbo Kit, Stillen SMICs, 720cc Inj., HKS BOVs - sleek 10:28:19 03/28/09