TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - T0M FMIC, TT Fuel Pump, 58mm TBS and more!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: T0M FMIC, TT Fuel Pump, 58mm TBS and more!

Posted by Jay Shev on March 25, 2009 at 8:05 PM
  This message has been viewed 589 times.

Screen Name:Jay Gadsby
Phone:254-368-7595
E-mail:jason.l.gadsby@gmail.com
Research Jay Gadsby's post history

Message I have for sale a brand new Tom Green (TurboDemon) Front Mount Intercooler. BRAND NEW!! This is not used, this has never even been near my Z. It is a 3.5" Core with all 2.5" piping. The pipes have been set to run (2) Tial 50mm BOVs. This is all aluminum TIG welded and ready to go. NO LOW BALLERS!! The price on this is $1500 + shipping. Thats 200 Less than SZ sells t his setup for. Paypal Adds 3%.

Also for sale is a set of SZ EXP-90 turbo outlets. These will only work with the SZ turbos. There are a few of you guys out there. These are 2"-->2.5" tapered outlets as opposed to the 2" stock ones. $175 + shipping.

TT Fuel pump assembly (the whole thing) This pump was working great when my car was running last. Only 85K (at the most) on this pump. $150 + shipping.

Z1 58mm Throttlebodies on a "half polished" plenum. The plenum is smoothed and is ready for powdercoating. All fuel bungs, and extraneous bosses have been ground off. EGR has been welded shut, and the throttle bodies have been port matched. The TBs are brand new never been installed. $300 + shipping.

Pyapal accepted and adds 3%. All prices are WITHOUT shipping. You dont expect Greg, Coz, or Kyle to incude shipping. Unless noted, these are brand new parts. Serious inquiries only.

Follow Ups
  • T0M FMIC, TT Fuel Pump, 58mm TBS and more! - Jay Shev 20:05:54 03/25/09