TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Testing waters Fully Built TT engine part out (> 10 miles)
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Testing waters Fully Built TT engine part out (> 10 miles)

Posted by ChrisMedaris on March 25, 2009 at 12:10 PM
  This message has been viewed 694 times.

Screen Name:ChrisMedaris
Phone:903-821-8829
E-mail:ace0804@aol.com
Research ChrisMedaris's post history

Message This is really gonna hurt me to do this, but i think my project car has come to an end. What i have here is a fully build tt engine and rebuilt tranny. This has been my project car for 4 years and i'm in my last semester at under grad with plans to start grad school in the Fall. Every piece of this engine has less than 10 miles on it. I assembled the engine, drove it down the street and back and noticed a slight issue with idle due to Doolz intake, tuning issue with SAFC II. I got struck with a case of pneumonia and took 2 months to get better, now school has caught up with me and i think the time has come to move on.
On to the pics and list of what is involved. Would like to sell as much together as possible but will disassemble if i must. Long block will be sold intact.
88mm Wiseco Pistons w/ eagle rods
Z1 Stage 2 Heads all new OEM lifters and HL-15 cams and BDE VTC Intake Cams
Nismo 740cc Injectors
ARP Head Studs
MS Manifolds w/ Z1 GT600R turbos
Specialty Z 5 Bolt Stainless Super Splits
Chrome Upper Intake (newer style)
HKS side mounts
Apex Blow Off Valves
RPS Segmented Flywheel w/ RPS Max Street Clutch
Z1 Doolz Intake
Z1 Expanded Oil Cooler
Z1/Howe TT Radiator
Apex SAFC II
Greddy Turbo Timer and ProfecB Spec II
95 EFI harness w/ 95 CAS

Like i said everything has less than 10 miles on them, everything in working condition. I don't want core exchanges so don't intend to make offers that don't account for a core charge. If more pics are required just let me know. Email or call me whatever is best.

Thanks
Chris 903-821-8829
cmedaris@austincollege.edu
ace0804@aol.com

Follow Ups
  • Testing waters Fully Built TT engine part out (> 10 miles) - ChrisMedaris 12:10:14 03/25/09