TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Performance Parts and OEM Parts Prices Reduced Parting Out
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Performance Parts and OEM Parts Prices Reduced Parting Out

Posted by Shawn Lane(INDY) on March 23, 2009 at 8:37 PM
  This message has been viewed 448 times.

Screen Name:z32Indy
Phone:217-454-9711
E-mail:slttzman@hotmail.com
Research z32Indy's post history

Message Hello all I have decided to sell and part out my Z project. I am at the end of the rope with this project and really don’t see myself following the project through due to life changing events I am willing to make good deals or package anything that you may need to finish or continue your project can benefit from what I have my Z chassis needs a good home and some TLC to see the project through.. I think this is probably the hardest decision to make because this has been on of my goals,dream, ambition, something that I work my ass of to make happen so all this stuff needs a good home. Thank You all Z community.

91 300ZX TT Chassis w 60,000 was black
Stripped to bare bones nothing. This Z will make an outstanding drag car, or race prepped car which I was prepping it for. All Chassis parts have been powdercoated. The car has not been wrecked has a few shallow dings normal wear and tear. This Z will be the strongest and lightest chassis you will ever find the work that I have put into this Z probably has taken almost 500hrs to the point where I am at. If I have some shop space the rest can be prepped at no extra cost to the purchaser.This is a big project for someone to take on but with a paint job, and few other things it will be ready to put together. Almost the entire car has been seam welded. All welds that are exposed to the normal car and blended smooth. Several braces and gussets have been added for rigidity, several areas have been cut out for lightening, the rigidity structure of the car all still intact. A welded in roll cage was going to be installed. The rails where going to be filled after welding was done. All exterior body lines have been completely eliminated all have been welded and filled, all rock guard crap has been shaved off. All undergaurd body crap has been removed all the tar, interior glue, and sound deadening has been removed. I would really like a fair price if not I will just keep it. $3000 or best offer

Exterior parts
-rear deck lid with glass $400
-driver and passenger doors with glass shaved $250 each
-rear bumper with all attachments has been shaved smooth body line $100
-Quarter glass pass and driver side $50each
-T- tops $50each
-98 Jspec headlights $175 a set
-OEM tail lights and center panel $100 for all or part out
AZEV 17x8 and 17x9.5 5 spoke. Stripped and ready to powdercoat or polish. I can polish or have these wheels powdercoated for extra.

Interior pieces
All have been painted black with proper interior paint.Or can be stripped back to tan color. No holes have been drilled, no tears or gash
-dash $50
-head liner$25
-door cards $25 each
-A pillars $10 each
-a partial faux carbon overlay interior kit for window controls, t -tp trim pieces, center light piece
-3k carbon fiber blanks for din $15
-Nismo steering wheel with steering boss non removeable
$200
-Sparco Sprint seats x2 Black $400
-RCI 5point harness camolock style $75
-Nismo seatbelt pads$40 total of 4
-RCI 5 point harness latch style $50

Performance Parts Suspension, Brake Parts, and Drivetrain
-master cylinder brace$20
-Russel braided lines $65
-Powerslot (New) rear rotors (slotted) $75
-SPL v1 tension rods $150
-SPL clone rear traction rods $75
-Rear STB $50
-rear chrome powdercoated subframe with Energy $150 suspension bushing
-Energy Suspension steering rack bushings $10
-front lower toe link with Energy Suspension bushings w/reinforeced bracing $25
-ACPT carbon fiber driveshaft $600
-Carbon Fiber brake ducts

Engine Performance
-HKS EVC Boost Controller$125
-Racelogic traction control $750
-polished water pipes $100
-powdercoated white valve covers w/NISMO oil cap $100
-powdercoated coil pack brackets white $25
-Ported and polished lower plenum $100
-Polished and ported and polished plenum $300
-polished throttle bodies $100
-powdercoated white timing belt backings $50
-4000CFM fan with thermostat switch Push/Pull w/
-ASHspec Carbon fiber fan shroud for fan $300
-Powertrix Carbon Fiber airguides 3 piece set $150
-assorted AN fittings and lines -3 to -12
-assorted silicone hose/vacuum lines
-switch panel $25

I have pics for all just email a list of what you want or questions you may have. I will send pics as well. I also have a ton of stock parts too. I can get a detail list of all for a complete part out

Thank You All, Shawn Lane 217-454-9711

-
-

Follow Ups
  • Performance Parts and OEM Parts Prices Reduced Parting Out - Shawn Lane(INDY) 20:37:30 03/23/09