People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Z car, OEM and Performance Parts

Posted by Shawn Lane(INDY) on March 14, 2009 at 9:56 PM
  This message has been viewed 450 times.

Screen Name:z32Indy
Phone:217-454-9711
E-mail:slttzman@hotmail.com
Research z32Indy's post history

Message Hello all I have decided to sell and part out my Z project. I am at the end of the rope with this project and really don’t see myself following the project through due to life changing events I am willing to make good deals or package anything that you may need to finish or continue your project can benefit from what I have my Z chassis needs a good home and some TLC to see the project through.. I think this is probably the hardest decision to make because this has been on of my goals,dream, ambition, something that I work my ass of to make happen so all this stuff needs a good home. Thank You all Z community.

91 300ZX TT Chassis w 60,000 was black
Stripped to bare bones nothing. This Z will make an outstanding drag car, or race prepped car which I was prepping it for. All Chassis parts have been powdercoated. The car has not been wrecked has a few shallow dings normal wear and tear. This Z will be the strongest and lightest chassis you will ever find the work that I have put into this Z probably has taken almost 500hrs to the point where I am at. If I have some shop space the rest can be prepped at no extra cost to the purchaser.This is a big project for someone to take on but with a paint job, and few other things it will be ready to put together. Almost the entire car has been seam welded. All welds that are exposed to the normal car and blended smooth. Several braces and gussets have been added for rigidity, several areas have been cut out for lightening, the rigidity structure of the car all still intact. A welded in roll cage was going to be installed. The rails where going to be filled after welding was done. All exterior body lines have been completely eliminated all have been welded and filled, all rock guard crap has been shaved off. All undergaurd body crap has been removed all the tar, interior glue, and sound deadening has been removed. I would really like a fair price if not I will just keep it. $4000 or best offer

Exterior parts
-rear deck lid with glass will seperate for added cost $500 obo
-driver and passenger doors with glass no rock guard ready for paint will seperate for added cost $500 obo each
-rear OEM bumper with all attachments has been shaved smooth. Ready for paint $200 obo
-Quarter glass pass and driver side $100 a piece obo
-T- tops black in color one has tan int/one has black int
-98 Jspec headlights $250 obo
-OEM tail lights and center panel $150 obo will seperate

Interior pieces
All have been painted black with proper interior paint.. No holes have been drilled
-dash $50 obo
-head liner $50obo
-door cards $50 a piece obo
-A pillars $25 a piece obo
-a partial faux carbon overlay interior kit $30 obo
-3k carbon fiber blanks for din $20 obo
-Sparco Sprint seats x2 Black $ 500 obo both
-RCI 5point harness camolock style $75
-Nismo seatbelt pads $20
-RCI 5 point harness latch style $50

Performance Parts Suspension, Brake Parts, and Drivetrain
-master cylinder brace $25obo
-Russel braided lines $75obo
-rear slotted rotors $100 obo
-SPL v1 tension rods $200obo
-SPL clone rear traction rods $100 obo
-Rear STB $50 obo
-rear chrome powdercoated subframe with Energy suspension bushing $200 obo
-Energy Suspension steering rack bushings $10 shipped
-front lower toe link with Energy Suspension bushings w/reinforeced bracing $50 obo
-ACPT carbon fiber driveshaft Manual TT $700obo
-Carbon Fiber brake ducts $200 obo

Engine Performance
-HKS EVC Boost Controller $125 obo
-Boost gauge -30/30+ Autometer $25 obo
-ASP underdrive pulley $50
-4000CFM fan with thermostat switch Push/Pull with
ASHspec Carbon fiber fan shroud for fan $300obo
-Powertrix Carbon Fiber airguides TT 3 piece set $200 obo
-assorted AN fittings and lines -3 to -12 let me know what you need
-assorted silicone hose/vacuum lines let me know what you need
-switch panel box $25 obo

I can post on myspace or facebook or email pics upon request. Most stuff is new, some is slightly used. Prices can negoiated

Thank You All, Shawn Lane 217-454-9711

Follow Ups