TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Ganador Mirrors, SPL wide front fenders, Bride seat+
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Ganador Mirrors, SPL wide front fenders, Bride seat+

Posted by CarbonZTT on March 11, 2009 at 6:45 PM
  This message has been viewed 1384 times.

Screen Name:CarbonZTT
Phone:
E-mail:CarbonZTT@aol.com
Research CarbonZTT's post history

Message Ganador Side mirrors $make offer$
(used)

-For those of you who remember these were the set off ttpete's Z. I never mounted them, and am not sure if the paint is factory or not. Either way there is a slight chip where the mirror folds on the pass side, and a marr in the paint in the same place on the driver side, so you may want to get them repainted. Some touchup paint should work ok though if you don't mind those sort of things

Bride Brix II-$550 firm Cost new over $1000
(used, but only sat in 3-4 times)

SPL Wide front fenders (new) $450

Specialty Z lightweight Battery bracket- $make offer$
(like new, just used to testfit)

OEM TTOP Hook Finisher NIB $50

Pickup preferred, but I will ship most of these items. The bigger ones like the seat and fenders can be shipped but will prob be pricey. Paypal only if you are not picking up, and please add the 3% paypal fee, otherwise its cash. If you have any questions feel free to send me an email, and I will get back to you pretty quickly most days.

Thanks for looking
Nick

BTW For those of you who sent me emails about other parts from my car, I will get back to you as those parts become available. I was bombarded by emails so until an item is ready to sell or ship I will not be posting about it. Sorry, but I just got way ahead of myself with my last post.

Follow Ups
  • Ganador Mirrors, SPL wide front fenders, Bride seat+ - CarbonZTT 18:45:57 03/11/09