TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - SELLING: Interior Led Retrofit Kits! Group Buy Sale Going On
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: SELLING: Interior Led Retrofit Kits! Group Buy Sale Going On

Posted by DualZ (SF) on March 07, 2009 at 12:47 PM
  This message has been viewed 456 times.

Screen Name:DualZ (SF)
Phone:Email Me
E-mail:baithabay@gmail.com
Research DualZ (SF)'s post history

Message I am doing a group buy on my Interior LED kits. You may have seen my kits on other members post's / cars. I will be developing a new kit that does not require you to send me the pods. All you will have to do is some very simple soldering and modification to the pods that will be covered in the new version of the install manual (step by step with photos).

The kits cost a total of $72.10 (shipping included)

For all Nissan 300zx (Z32) Models 1989-1999.
My kit provides superior quality and performance over any other kit or install, just compare pictures side by side and you will notice that I truly have no hotspots, all light is evenly spread out. ALSO MY KITS INCLUDE A 1 YEAR WARRANTY (leds will last much much longer than standard bulbs)
Benefits Of My Kit Kit:
-These kits will be shipped FAST from San Francisco CA not from some unknown country overseas
-They utilize flat top led technology which allows for even spreading of light (no more hot spots!)
-They come with step by step installation manual with photos to guide you through every step
-They modernize your cars lighting and put a whole new look on yours cars lighting (at night)
-All needed materials are provided
-Easy to install, Only tools required: Soldering iron, Resin core solder, File, Screwdrivers, Pliers, Hands and a Brain
-Time to complete: Roughly 1.5 - 2 hours
-Free Support / Install help
-They are very bright as compared to stock
-You get to keep all original bulbs (like anyone wants them anyways!)

Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Will the dimmer and all light controls still function correctly?
A: Yes, all light controls function as they are supposed to

Q: Will this trigger the annoying “Light" Warning Light?
A: No it will not

Q: Can my kit be in multiple colors?
A: Yes, as long as you describe it to me in a way I can understand it

If you are SERIOUSLY interested please send an email to GroupBuy@btbsf.com
Including:

Your Name :
Your Screen Name / Forum :
Phone Number:
Address:
Do you have AUTO(digital) or Manual climate control? :
Color Selection (fill in, colors available: Blue, Red, Hyper White, Amber, Green see images at end of post)
Gauge Cluster:
Side Pods (arrows are standard red-hot blue-cold):
Ignition Ring:
Lighter Ring:
Ash Tray:
Kick Plates:
Glove Box:
Dome Light:
License Plate Lights:

Optional Lights:
-Super High Output Map Lights ($15 Pair)
-2+2 Trunk Light ($5)
-A/T shifter light (no instructions available $4)
-Keyhole LED light (not for all Z’s, no instructions, $4ea)
-Aftermarket Gauge Bulbs (fits most, available in all colors, color will match all other bulbs
-Side Pod Led Install (pods will need to be sent to me $16)

Processing
I will allow about one week and a half before I finalize the GB and close it. It will end on March 10th 2009 at 11:59pm. All interested persons must pay for the kit by March 10th 2009 by 11:59pm. YOUR COLOR SELECTION AND OR ANY CHANGES TO IT WILL BE DUE BY March 10th 2009 at 11:59pm OE ELSE THEY WILL MOST LIKELY GO IGNORED. I will also create a page on my website to allow people to directly make the payment without needing me to invoice them. I will then place my orders with my suppliers the next day 3-11-2009. Within about 1.5-2.5 weeks I should receive all the supplies and begin to assemble and package the kits. If all goes will the kits should ship out by the first week of April.

Please email me at groupbuy@btbsf.com for any questions regarding payment options

Every few days I will update my list and send an invoice via paypal which will allow you to pay for the kit.

More information on the GB kits themselves

This kit is a complete DIY kit and will include instructions on how to solder in the leds in the side pods.

All of the bulbs are basically plug and play aside from the sidepods.

Tools needed:
-Assortment of small and medium Screwdrivers
-10mm&12mm socket and Ratchet
-Soldering Iron (radioshack)
-Rosin core solder (radioshack)
-Channel Locks
-Glue(crazy glue)

Kits will Include:
-All needed bulbs
-Step by step manual with photos in high resolution color
-1 year warranty (does not cover bulbs damaged through install)
Bulbs replaced with the kit
-Cluster
-Side Pods
-Ignition Ring
-Ash tray
-Lighter Ring
-Glove Box
-Kick Plates
-Dome Light
-License Plate lights

Optional Bulbs available
-Super High Output Map Lights ($15 Pair)
-2+2 Trunk Light ($5)
-A/T shifter light (no instructions available $4)
-Keyhole LED light (not for all Z’s $4ea)
-Aftermarket Gauge Bulbs (fits most, available in all colors, color will match all other bulbs Side Pod Led -
-Install (pods will need to be sent to me $16)

For those who don’t want to solder their side pods, they can be sent to me for install. It is an additional $16
Local install is also available

Follow Ups
  • SELLING: Interior Led Retrofit Kits! Group Buy Sale Going On - DualZ (SF) 12:47:43 03/07/09