TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1990 300zx TT for sale $1000 obo
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1990 300zx TT for sale $1000 obo

Posted by densetsu on March 06, 2009 at 2:32 PM
  This message has been viewed 1126 times.

Screen Name:densetsu
Phone:240-377-1150
E-mail:sabah.z.ahmad@gmail.com
Research densetsu's post history

Message Firstly let me say that I have not messed with this car in a long long time, it has been sitting for well over a year. The last work that I did to it was to install a short block I bought from another user here because my previous (jdm) engine had an oil-pump failure. The car ran fine for a few hundred miles but then developed rod-knock, at which point I parked it and have not had time to do anything with it since.

There are multiple modifications on the vehicle which are of some significance:

Practically NEW Wiring Harness (bought from Dealership when putting motor together the last time)
Greg Dupree Divorced Flange Downpipes
Underdrive Pulley
AshSpec ECU
RPS Clutch DISK
RPS Segmented Flywheel
Turbo-XS Blow-off Valves

I sold some parts a while ago including the aftermarket exhaust, pop charger, and the springs/shocks. i have the stock parts in exchange from the sales but only the suspension was installed, the exhaust (cat-back) and the stock airbox was not installed but will come with the car if desired.

The paint is white in color and not in very good condition and there are multiple points where the paint is 'spidering'. Some areas of the weather stripping are also eroding away. The interior is red leather and is not in bad condition but certainly not excellent. The driver's side seat has a rip in the left side-bolster (like usual) and some parts of the plastic interior are fading in color. The glovebox is missing (was misplaced when installing engine harness) and the driver's side door panel is not attached.

There are multiple new parts on the motor including a new oil pan, oil pump, oil cooler lines, and water pump/thermostat. There are certainly more things that are escaping my memory at the moment because it has been a while since I have worked on the car, but for anyone wishing to part it out you will be able to more than recoup your money.

If you want any specific parts then please send an email and if there is enough interest in parts I may part it out myself, but I need the car gone soon (1-2 weeks) so i woudl rather sell it whole to someone who has the time to part it out correctly.

Please email me at sabah.z.ahmad @ gmail.com, if you would like to call me my number is 240 - 377 - 1150, due to the nature of my buisiness I may not be able to answer the phone immediatly so please leave a message if I do not answer so I can promptly return your call. Thank you for your interest and reading.

Follow Ups
  • 1990 300zx TT for sale $1000 obo - densetsu 14:32:58 03/06/09