TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Nismo twin plate clutch w/ lightweight flywheel combo
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Nismo twin plate clutch w/ lightweight flywheel combo

Posted by ZEngineer on March 05, 2009 at 8:30 AM
  This message has been viewed 574 times.

Screen Name:ZEngineer
Phone:Email works better
E-mail:george_feghali@hotmail.com
Research ZEngineer's post history

Message This clutch was supposed to be the cherry on the sundae for me, but I've firmly decided to stop modding my Z, so it's up for grabs. It came off a Japanese 95 TTZ front clip. The donor motor itself was in mint condition, and the clutch appears to also be in terrific condition.

The two disk's thickness is close to new (approx 3.5 - 4mm). The clutch assembly bolts up to a very lightweight flywheel, the pressure plate itself is machined from aluminum stock and anodized red.

The whole setup is very clean, like I said, I wouldn't hesitate to install it on my own Z. I can't see anything wrong with it, it looks good enough to wear around your neck. :)

The two 6-puck disks are sprung, so it should make effective on a track and fun on the street.

Twin-disk RPS clutch is over $3k, OS Giken is close to $2k. I'll take $1,200 for the Nismo.

Follow Ups
  • Nismo twin plate clutch w/ lightweight flywheel combo - ZEngineer 08:30:34 03/05/09