Subject SELLING: 90 TT part out or Good Project

Posted by 300ZXTT66 on March 05, 2009 at 2:54 AM
  This message has been viewed 498 times.

Screen Name:300ZXTT66
Phone:310-595-6421
E-mail:hksz32@hotmail.com
Research 300ZXTT66's post history

Message Auto power roll bar still in the bag

Unorthodox pulley set with belts (silver aluminum)

less than 50 miles on RPS sport max 6 puck sprung W/ JWT flywheel and extra disc for the flywheel from JWT

almost new turbo timer Blitz with adapter

4 bolt 2.4 SS down pipes test pipes

HKS Hyper cat back exhaust

Howe radiator (has a small needle hole on one of the lines z1 has a repair kit for it)

HKS hard pipes

Stillen sway bars and link bushings

Z1 ECU 5spd 16psi

Apollo front mount intercooler almost new condition fins are in awsome shape.

Coil overs dont know what kind they are but they are green ( also have stock shocks)

Samco radiator hoses

New nissan water pump still in box from Z1

new wiring harness ( I hope I can get it out )

New PTU

New fuel dampener

New fuel pressure regulator

Nismo Thermostat

New fuel sensor

New temp sensor

Stock Wheels

new clutch master cylinder

new SPL clutch line

SPL urathane transmision mount

New shifter mount

Stock ECU Chip for 1990TT 5spd

HKS dual intake mesh ( The one that comes with HKS front mount)

Light BBS gold mesh 16's 3pc ( I dont know if I have all the center caps)

Anything else from the car that you need shoot me an e-mail
at hksz32@hotmail.com

If anyone is intrested in buying the whole car shoot me an offer. This car already had the 120K service done. Bought it from Original owner and have the titanium key and t-top shades. No t-top bags or trunk cover have books and original window price tag.

The bad: drivers side lock dont work someone tried to steal it and broke a plastic piece(finally found it at Z1) One of the t-tops has a little corner bend( from someone trying to steal it) Cracked windshield, the back bumper paint is cracked, little dents on the sides, a dent on the side of the hatch... I would probly would paint it but not bad. I had the coolant hoses blow from under the plenum and took it apart. I took the spark plug guides and there was oil ( could be just some gaskets)so I was just going to rebuild it. Took everything off as if you where doing the 120k Maintnance took off valve covers as well. i took off the pipes that go to the valve covers w/ ristrictors and was going to get an oil catch can with custome restrictors but havent had the time I had to get the car towed to CA at my parents and it has been sitting for a year. All parts are in the car with the exception of the front mount and the new water pump is located in Reno NV. Im willing to fly down and part it out if majority is sold or if someone wants to offer me something for the whole car it would be better if the price is right and maybe you can make more money parting it out yourself or just fixing it.

:-(

Follow Ups
  • 90 TT part out or Good Project - 300ZXTT66 02:54:17 03/05/09