TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1994 Non Turbo Auto Tranny 53K and Auto Driveshaft Coupe
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1994 Non Turbo Auto Tranny 53K and Auto Driveshaft Coupe

Posted by dawhip on February 27, 2009 at 3:44 PM
  This message has been viewed 226 times.

Screen Name:Whip
Phone:267-800-3436
E-mail:nick8897@gmail.com
Research Whip 's post history

Message This stuff has to go, running out of room in my garage while doing my TT swap. Auto tranny out of my 94 NA Coupe, Im using the NA speed sensor and wiring harness from it. Includes torque converter and flexplate and stock tranny hanger/mount. Transmission has 53K and change and shifts smooth. I have the driveshaft for sale as well. A few months back I had a vibration in the driveline and replaced the transmission hanger and center carrier bearing. Needless to say, neither of them were the problem. I had bad diff carrier bushings all along. So the driveshaft has a brand new carrier bearing installed. Send me your offers. I can ship the driveshaft but the tranny will have to be picked up or shipping arranged by you. Any reasonable offer will be accepted, need to clear some space asap. Thanks, Nick. Email me at nick8897@hotmail.com for pictures.

Follow Ups
  • 1994 Non Turbo Auto Tranny 53K and Auto Driveshaft Coupe - dawhip 15:44:47 02/27/09