People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1991 300zx TT, 5spd, mods, needs work NJ

Posted by HKSdrift3r on February 23, 2009 at 11:48 PM
  This message has been viewed 681 times.

Screen Name:HKSdrift3r
Phone:732 895 1527
E-mail:sixbolt@optonline.net
Research HKSdrift3r's post history

Message ITEM: 1991 300zx TT 5speed with mods. Black on black.
PRICE: $6,500
SHIPPING: Yes, buyer pays and arranges.
DESCRIPTION: Well up for grabs is my 1991 300zx TT project I can say. I got this car in December after my ap1 and I haven't touched it since. I bought the car in running condition but it ran rough. The engine harness was all hacked up as the previous owner decided to rewire the PTU without the subharness and lets just say it did not turn out so great. The car ran real rich and would miss. It was driveable but you would have to really slowly get on the throttle, letting the motor clear up as the revs built up. It was able to boost fine to 10psi. It was driveable I must mention again, just not as enjoyable. So I bought another harness and decided to remove the old, hacked up harness. Problem is, one must remove the motor in the Z32 to re install the harness. Though it is not that difficult, I simply have lost all interest. I have school to worry about, a recent DUI charge, and other financial problems. I am loosing in an insane amount of money that I worked so hard over the past years. If the timing was right, I would just redo the harness and have an awesome z32tt that I ever so longed for again after selling my 1993 300zx TT. The car has the following mods that I can remember off the top of my head. I will update this post everytime I find another mod:

After market intake element
Hard Intercooler Pipes
HKS bov's (not real ones, though they work and sound great!)
Manual Boost Controller
Stillen SMIC
Greddy PE Catback
Polished Intake Manifold
Underdrive Pulley

Interior is mint shape. The seats are in PERFECT shape with no tears or wear. All panel are in great shape with no cracks. Interior has following mods:

Stillen 3 pod gauge holder
Autometer 3 gauge A pillar
Autometer Gauges:
Boost/Vac
Oil Temp
Oil Pressure
Water Temp
Voltage Meter
Pyrometer

Aftermarket CD player (forgot brand)
Sony Xplode Speakers
Carbon Fiber dash and trim overlays

Suspension/Brakes/Wheels:
Tokico Blues with lowering springs
Drilled and Slotted Rotors Front and Rear
Rear Adjustable arms
Front adjustable tension rods
17' Iforged wheels with 245/45 and 275/45 Brand New tire! Will get exact wheel dimensions shortly!

Exterior is almost new black paint. There is not one scratch or dent on the chassis. There is no rust:

Vented Nose Panel
Clear Corners
Illuminated 300zx rear Panel

VIN: JN1CZ24H3MX500670
MILEAGE: 41K on Cluster, 63k title. Title shows Not actual Prefix. Don't know the history on that.
TRANSMISSION: 5 speed manual.
DOORS: 2
COLOR: Perfect Shiny Black Paint
RUNNING/NOT RUNNING: Currently not running!
CONDITION: Great, if ran :(!

PICTURES:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That is all the pics I currently have. I will get more soon! Decals on the side have been removed.

More info: The car did drive fine. The trans shifted normally without any grinds or notchiness. The clutch held up superbly at 10psi. The t tops do not leak. They include the shades but no bags. The digital climate control worked as well, though there is no a/c compressor. The timing belt was recently replaced as per the previous owner stated. One of the timing belt covers is loose as it is missing the bolts. The lines and condensor are there. I cant stress enough how clean the interior and exterior are! Only thing holding this car back is the darn harness.

Other things to note. There is a discrepancy with the mileage. The cluster shows 41k yet the title states 63k. There is a prefix on the title for "N", not actual mileage. There is no past knowledge or history of what happened. I do no know though that the compression test showed all cylinders in the 130 range, a great sign for the TT motor.

I can try and answer all questions as best to my knowledge as I can, though I do not know much more than I stated.

I am not too flexible on the price. I did buy this car for MUCH MORE $$ as the repairs are simple. I ran into deep trouble and have no time for this unfortunately.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
NAME: George Lysenko
EMAIL: sixbolt@optonline.net
CELL: 732 895 1527
PAYMENT OPTIONS: CASH only!!

-Thanks, George

Follow Ups
  • 1991 300zx TT, 5spd, mods, needs work NJ - HKSdrift3r 23:48:34 02/23/09