People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: update, long:: 93 TT (blk) parts avalible

Posted by scrambled on February 19, 2009 at 9:32 PM
  This message has been viewed 374 times.

Screen Name:scrambled
Phone:8082560564
E-mail:matthew.b.schmidt@us.army.mil
Research scrambled's post history

Message OLD POST::: I am selling parts from my donor car.I want to use the turbo swap parts but the rest of the car is avalible. If interested in something let me know with an offer and I'll take pictures and pull the part. I would prefer local pick up but will ship if neccessary. Some parts already pulled are the brake calipers, wing which I have 2 of, the flush mount and the 4 legg, headlights, hatch intierior panels, hatch carpet, hood, center nose panel, maf with stock air box and some I'm probably not thinking of. Let me know what you need!

Here is the situation everybody, I'm in the military and while in afganistan last year I purchased a tt parts car complete for a swap into my 4 seater. I have sold a few parts from it now but MON. I recieved notice of orders to be stationed over seas for three years. I can only ship one vehicle there and it will have to be my families truck. I'm suppose to leave the last week of april and that doesnt really allow for much time to build my engine up and do things the right way as I see it. even if I had more time I would still be leaving it here for three years and thats a real drag because all I want is a daily driver tt zx. I'm considering selling everything, both cars, used extra parts and new parts. When I get overseas I can again buy another z, sounds logical right? Someone with the time, and knowledge could really have a great z from all that I have.

I am going to be doing body work on the na and pulling parts for people from the other with pictures posted on photodump.
I will seriously consider offers to pickup everything because of my time limit and the package I have to offer. For a family guy 4 seats is a plus.

I need to tell you all that one of the turbos is blown but it didnt matter to me, I was going to get new center housings anyway. everything else seems to be great but I was going to replace the bearings and rings since its all apart. I've already purchased brand new lifters for the head and gaskets for the turbos. Also have a new 3rd brake light strip for the hatch that I will include with the na if it sells. Might install it soon anyway. Of course head gaskets and other seals should be purchased.

The na starts and drives but smokes out the drivers side, has a lifter or cam sprocket tick, and small exhaust leak.

The pictures I have posted so far is not of everything, I have accumulated so many parts unpacking them and taking pictures takes a while. I have also ordered nismo 555 injectors and z1 down pipes but they have not arrived yet and I might return them.

Well I'm just rambling on now so if you would like to ask me anything I check my email 3 or 4 times a day and also you may call me at 808-256-0564. Here is a link for the photo bucket, hope it works.
[ http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n116/kiwiboytt/ ]

Follow Ups
  • update, long:: 93 TT (blk) parts avalible - scrambled 21:32:59 02/19/09