People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 91 300zx n/a

Posted by soyboricua3zx on February 07, 2009 at 2:14 AM
  This message has been viewed 720 times.

Screen Name:soyboricua3zx
Phone:772-807-0020
E-mail:soyboricua3zx@yahoo.com
Research soyboricua3zx's post history

Message This car is very well known in the area and in the Z community, and many will vouch for it's beauty and it's reliability over the years.For sale is my 91 300zx which has been my life for the past 3 years.It has seen many and won a few shows.(Recently took 1st in a local show.)She has 144,xxx highway miles which were mostly put on by me, going back and forth to shows and events every weekend.Mechanically the car is a gem,the engine runs amazing(only problem being a very small power steering leak.) 120k service kit was done and most belt's and hoses were replaced not because there was any problem but just as preventative measure, I also did some engine maintenance precaution mod's(AIV & EGR delete),oil always changed maybe too often =],basically I have shown her more then excellent care and I can guarantee that she has thousands of care and problem free miles ahead.The ugly:pass side cowl is cracked, pass door has a quarter sized dent,lower front bumper has a few paint chips from everyday wear and tear and driver seat could need reappholstering.Modifications:BODY:WW polyurethane front bumper,ash spec nose panel,powertrix foglight ducts,vis invader CF hood w/latches,dark tint,2 month old 18in ruff 280's with brand new tires.PERFORMANCE:JWT popcharger,UR Underdrive pulley set,CPZ headers,Z1 testpipe,HKS HI-Power exaust,Z1 1pc aluminum driveshaft,voltage stabilizer and grounding kit,ACT 6 puck clutch & aluminum flywheel,Z1 13'' brake rotor upgrade kit with new brakes allaround,C's shortshifter,ECU and car professionally tuned by harry @ Ztuner.SUSPENSION:KYB AGX 6-way adj coilovers w/Eibach springs,custom camber kit, rear swaybar.INTERIOR:Racing seats w/harness's,diamond pl8 floormats,under dash and rear deck red neon lights,CF steering wheel and switch's,gauges(tach,water temp,oil psi,volt's),amazing sound system.Price is 8,500 obo or 7,500 obo w/ the stang rims. If any ?'s or to schedule a test drive call me anytime @ 772-807-0020, or E-mail me at soyboricua3zx@yahoo.com for pics.Make me an offer. Car being heavily advertised so hurry!! [ http://www.autotrader.com/ATCarID/AT-f609a18 ]

Follow Ups