People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1991 Nissan 300zx SlickTop $6500obo

Posted by Michaels90na+1 on February 05, 2009 at 4:42 PM
  This message has been viewed 685 times.

Screen Name:Michaels90na+1
Phone:(541)778-9611
E-mail:michaelkent@hotmail.com
Research Michaels90na+1's post history

Message Selling 1991 300zx Naturally aspirated SLICK TOP(RARE) 300zx. Car belongs to my dad but since I am the Z enthusiest I have done all the maintanance on it. Car just turned 110,000 miles and runs extremely well and has no mechanical defects. Several upgrades have less than 500 miles including new Z1 one piece driveshaft, New TT Spoiler w/ paint, and redline MT-90 Synthetic Transmission oil, K&N drop in filters, and brand new dual tip aftermarket mufflers. Intererior is overall in excellent condition with original Z floormats. One small tear in the usual place on the driver side bolster and covers over holes in rear where speakers were relocated by previous owner. I would rate the interior a 8.5-9.0/10. Exterior is cherry red pearl. Paint is is overall good condition and very shiney w/ fresh top quality wax. Does have the normal chips on the hood and spoiler have mostly been touched up. Also rear quarter does have a very minor wrinkle which you can see in the pics below of the passenger side rear quarter panel. Like mentioned before this car is overall very clean and well taken care of.

Asking $6500 OBO

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket