TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - For Sale, 1990 300zx Twin Turbo, Salvage Title, Needs work.
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: For Sale, 1990 300zx Twin Turbo, Salvage Title, Needs work.

Posted by Sleeper_TTZ(SeKy) on January 30, 2009 at 12:56 AM
  This message has been viewed 1316 times.

Screen Name:Sleeper_TTZ(SeKy)
Phone:
E-mail:medicfoley@yahoo.com
Research Sleeper_TTZ(SeKy)'s post history

Message Not much work though.

This car has been my baby for about 4 years now. It has a salvage title, bad i know but i could part it out and get more than i'm asking. I've bought a lot of parts for it, everything is in my profile. Any questions email me. Also the suede conversion is only half done. The back panel behind the seats and the door panels aren't in... I have the door panels but was waiting to clean them first in some good weather. I don't have the back panels. 3000k includes everything. Its a complete car. The motor and tranny are out but I asure you everything that goes the the car is with the car, plus you'll get a stillen wing, not sure of what model, not the real high kind. Four injectors in good shape, a spare plenum, the tweed interior, a spare fuel rail, Heads have been ported, lifter's rebuilt, 300 degree master cylinder brace, Blitz SBC ID III boost controller, B@B exhaust, RPS fly wheel and sport clutch, which you would want to replace the friction plates, Stainless Steal braided clutch line. The exterior has a primered passenger door and pass fender, Trans has the second gear grind some times. Cometic head gaskets, Interior is in great shape.

The motor needs work... probably three rods replaced, new bearings, crank polished, new turbo CHRA's. That would have her ready to put back together and run like it should... I'm not messing around. Just tired of the blackhole Z effect. Going to get a s13 as soon as i get rid of my Z. I love this car but its just to expensive to play with for a single dad.
back up and running good.

Follow Ups
  • For Sale, 1990 300zx Twin Turbo, Salvage Title, Needs work. - Sleeper_TTZ(SeKy) 00:56:12 01/30/09