TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Full Grain Leather Seat Skins/Arm Rests/Boots/Trim Kits
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Full Grain Leather Seat Skins/Arm Rests/Boots/Trim Kits

Posted by kmahmood on January 29, 2009 at 7:28 PM
  This message has been viewed 506 times.

Screen Name:kmahmood(interior-innovations)
Phone:989-6079112
E-mail:k_mahmood2000@yahoo.com
Research kmahmood(interior-innovations)'s post history

Message I am now offering Full Grain Genuine Leather Seat Skins for 1990 - 1996 Z32. The prices of my seat skins are very reasonable compare to the competition and the quality matches if not exceeds the OEM. I guarantee you that you won't find full grain leather skins in this price. There is not a single panel in my seat skins that is either made with PVC or synthetic leather, they are all around, front, back sides, even the portion that goes underneath is made with leather. All my products are made by experienced upholstery professionals. Each panel of the seat skins has either 1/2 or 1/4 inch foam padding for perfect fit. The prices are (for short period of time):

Pair of front Skins = $300 (charcoal blk or TAN)
Rear skins = $300
Skins with Novasuede Inserts = $370 (blue, TAN, Charcoal Grey or Black)
Skins with leather inserts = $300
**********Z logo Embroidery = Free**************
*******Color top Stitching = Free****************
Shipping cost = $50

The colors that I am offering at this time are charcoal blk and OEM dark TAN (matches 99% with the stock TAN).

OEM quality and fitment Arm Rests, these arm rests are true copy of stock arm rests covered with 1/4 thick foam and full grain genuine leather comes with pre-installed screws and bolts, installation is DIY. If you want to upgrade your interior or redoing it all together then this is your chance.
You can get a pair covered with leather for only $100 shipped, you pick the color of stitching (blk, red, yellow, charcoal grey, light or dark tan). They are also available in OEM dark tan leather (99% matched with stock tan color). Come with all hardware required to install.

5 piece kit, consists of OEM quality and fitment Arm Rests, Both Boots and Center Console Cover, top stitching can be done in either red, blk, yellow, charcoal grey, white or tan color. The set can be yours for only $155 shipped.

5 Piece kit with covers for your existing arm rests, both boots and CCC for only $90 shipped.

3 Piece Kit, with both boots and CCC for only $55 shipped

Shift/e-brake boots for only $45 shipped.

Black/Charcoal 13 piece leather Interior Trim kit for only $250 shipped ($50 extra for 2+2). The colors that are available are blk, charcoal blk, charcoal grey and OEM TAN (99% matched with stock tan).

13 piece Novasuede trim kit for only $340 shipped ($50 extra for 2+2)

For complete pkgs call me or email me, I'll give you a good deal.

Khalid Mahmood
734-6200777
k_mahmood2000@yahoo.com

Seat Skins

Novasuede Colors

OEM TAN and MY TAN (keep in mind OEM tan is 18 years old)

OEM Quality Fittment Arm Rests

5 Pcs kit (Both Boots, CCC and Arm rests covers)

3 Pcs Kit (Both Boots and CCC)

Shift/E-brake Boots

13 Piece Interior Trim Kits (Leather and Novasuede)

Full Leather Skins=$350 shipped (Z logo and color top stitching)

Leather Skins with Novasuede Inserts=$420 shipped (Z logo and color top stitching)

5 Pc Kit, OEM Fittment & Quality Arm rests with Boots and CCC=$155 shipped

OEM Fittment & Quality Arm Rests=$100 shipped

5 Pc kit with Boots, CCC and Arm Rests Covers=$90 shipped.

3 Pc kit with Both Boots and CCC=$55 shipped.

Shift/e-brake Boots=$45 shipped.

13 Pc Novasuede Trim kit=$340 shipped for 2+0, $50 for 2+2

13 Pc Leather Trim Kit=$250 for 2+0, $50 for 2+2.

Follow Ups
  • Full Grain Leather Seat Skins/Arm Rests/Boots/Trim Kits - kmahmood 19:28:06 01/29/09