People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: SSR GT3 Rims w/Tires

Posted by ArioKenBuddhaZX on January 27, 2009 at 5:29 PM
  This message has been viewed 691 times.

Screen Name:ArioKenBuddhaZX
Phone:310-537-0813
E-mail:KenPhillipTran@Gmail.com
Research ArioKenBuddhaZX's post history

Message SSR GT3 are no Longer Made.Best of all worlds...5 spoke & rivets & 3 pc. Copies Do Not come this wide. All rim faces are near perfect no nicks etc.. The rims drive great and very straight and true. The Only thing wrong with them is Two of the original SSR valve stems caps were stolen and there is a small 3 inch non-deep scratch on the RR wheel, Price compensated. I need serious buyers only.

Fronts: 235/40 ZR18 93Y Nexen N3000 Tires mounted on 8.5" wheel
Rears: 265/35 wrapped in Bridgestone Potenza G-Force Tires mounted 10.5" wheel

Tread on front tires are about 80% and rear is about 90%.
Rear Bridgestones were bought recently and have less than 300 Miles on them. 95 Miles a day to work on my DDZ. So I know How many Miles they have. 1 Year Ago They Cost me over $4,000 from TireRack.com. I am asking $1,500.00 because I am no longer continuing on my 2+2 TT Conversion. Local pick-up preferred.

310-537-0813 SoCal/Los Angeles Area. or email me for more Pics kenphilliptran@gmail.com

[ [ [ http://s650.photobucket.com/albums/uu230/kenphilliptran/ ] ] ]

For those of you that want more pictures of the SSR GT3's. It took me forever and it didnt have to! Damn Computer had an SD memory chip reader and I didn't even know it so highlight the above and put it in your address bar and get back with me when you got Funds. For those of you that requested that I hold them I will not hold them until you get your tax return etc unless you are willing to pay more than my asking price.

[ http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/pts/1010325548.html ] is the craiglists posting

Follow Ups