People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: IPP Eibach January Super Sale

Posted by Kyle(Houston) on January 26, 2009 at 12:36 PM
  This message has been viewed 289 times.

Screen Name:Kyle(Houston)
Phone:281-288-0700
E-mail:kyle@importpartspro.com
Research Kyle(Houston)'s post history

Message I am doing a Eibach January Super Sale!!

Eibach produces some of the highest quality springs in the world. They can be found everywhere from high performance street cars to full race F1 cars. Eibach springs for the Nissan 350z are built from the ground up - starting with full research and development to determine the best balance between performance and ride quality. Eibach springs are on average 2.75 pounds lighter than the competition. This reduction of unsprung mass is equivalent to removing 50 pounds from your car! All Eibach springs come with an unbeatable Million Mile Warranty.

Eibach Pro Kit lower the car .8" all around

The Eibach Pro-Kit will greatly improve handling with a moderate drop that is perfect for a daily driven car. The reduced wheel gap will make your car look the way it should have come from the factory, and the lower center of gravity dramatically helps in the corners. The Pro-Kit features a progressive spring design for the ultimate mix of comfort and performance.

I normally sell these for $245 but for January I am doing a special for the twinturbo.net members

This deal is too low to list

Click on the link below and Add the kit to your cart.

Then use coupon code: Eibach to see the special twinturbo.net Price

Eibach Pro Kit for the 300zx

Shoot me an Email or call me with any questions you have.

This sale will end on January 30th

Follow Ups