People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1991 300zx Twin Turbo CLEAN

Posted by Decoy_TT on January 24, 2009 at 3:32 PM
  This message has been viewed 766 times.

Screen Name:Decoy_TT
Phone:813-380-0174
E-mail:decoytt@gmail.com
Research Decoy_TT's post history

Message Price is OR BEST OFFER! Send your offers. I am a motivated seller! I have 3 cars and the girlfriend is making me sell one (which reminds me, anyone want a free girlfriend? lol )...

Anyways, on to the stats. She's a 1991 Twin Turbo 300zx. She runs very well, starts up no issues, and boosts perfect. Her engine is VERY Solid and has all the proper maintenance done. All the important stuff like the timing belt (A $1k+ job) has been done, the entire clutch system has been replaced (including flywheels and etc) recently so you don't need to worry about these big jobs for 4-5 years easy. Paint is in pretty good condition, but she needs a good buffing (which isn't expensive) to hide all the flaws from the years.

Interior is excellent condition, nothing else to say except it's practically perfect.

She's got a good sound system.

Car was also 100% stock. Not molested in the least. It has NEVER had anytype of modification done to it minus the wheels. It even has the stock airbox.

The car also has a clean title, never been wrecked.

Please contact me via email (decoytt@gmail.com) OR by calling 813-380-0174. Please DO NOT PM me on this website as I am not on it often and have no clue how to check them.

The car is in really good condition, and is worth at least 7,000 EASILY... However I am up for entertaining offers, no crazy low balling please.

***PLEASE SEND MEAN EMAIL FOR AN EXTENSIVE LISTING OF WHAT IS GOOD/BAD WITH THE CAR. It is a very clean car for a 1991 and shows only slight wear in a few parts. This is a great car at a great price.***

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow Ups
  • 1991 300zx Twin Turbo CLEAN - Decoy_TT 15:32:03 01/24/09