TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Built short block, 90 silver Z Chassis, and LOTS OF PARTS
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Built short block, 90 silver Z Chassis, and LOTS OF PARTS

Posted by cjm300zxtt on January 24, 2009 at 1:06 PM
  This message has been viewed 401 times.

Screen Name:cjm300zxtt
Phone:
E-mail:cjm300zxtt@sbcglobal.net
Research cjm300zxtt's post history

Message Built Short block - $2,300

88mm Weisco pistons
stock rods with ARP bolts
ARP Main studs
Balanced crank to within 1 gram
OEM Nissan bearings with Swain Tech coating
Crank checked for wear (non at all)
Oil clearances checked
Honed using a Torque
Bored on a 4-axis CNC machine
Block re decked
New oil galley plugs and oil jets
NA oil squirters
Block was hot tanked many times
File fit top rings
I have documented the whole rebuild but if you have and other questions fell free to ask

1990 300zx Chassis in platinum mist metallic - $1,500

The chassis has 147,xxx miles on it and began life as a NA automatic. The car is currently on jack stands in my garage where I have been cleaning it as well as removed all of the suspension. I will resemble the front suspension and part of the rear subframe after I am done cleaning the car up. I will be keeping the NA diff, rear lower control arms, and knuckles for my 240sx. The body and paint is in good condition with the acceptation of 2 small patches of rust on each rocker panel. Interior is in great condition but of course there is a hole in the drivers seat. Comes with alpine head unit and speakers.

Other Parts:
Auto trans (slipping a bit) - $100
90 NA drive shaft (no vibration) - $50
reconditioned TT rods with ARP bolts - $300
TT Pistons - $20 each or $80 for all 6
NA Heads (reconditioned with TT valves and springs Will need new lifters) - $150 each or $250 for both
Greddy Power extreme exhaust - $400
Stock turbos from 91 engine (shafts feel fine) - $300 obo
Stock Manifolds - $100
NA injectors (less than 1000 miles on them, Red Top) $150 each or $600 in rails shipped
NA ecu from 90 auto - $200 shipped

I have many other engine parts as well so please ask and I will get back to you as soon as I can. All prices are +shipping unless noted and Pay Pal will be the payment method + 3%. Please email me with all of your questions and I will me more then happy to send some pictures your way if need be.

I also have a set of 1995 240sx se wheels that have been bead blasted and the have ZERO curb rash. - $250

Thanks, Chris

Follow Ups
  • Built short block, 90 silver Z Chassis, and LOTS OF PARTS - cjm300zxtt 13:06:03 01/24/09