TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - HKS ALC, AVIC-D3, Stealth Box, and Alpine + Rockford Amps
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: HKS ALC, AVIC-D3, Stealth Box, and Alpine + Rockford Amps

Posted by Redrum on January 22, 2009 at 9:28 PM
  This message has been viewed 568 times.

Screen Name:statix138
Phone:(813)-465-0245
E-mail:jskube84@gmail.com
Research statix138's post history

Message I am selling a few items from my Z that I have recently sold. Any reasonable offer I will accept.

HKS ALC - Works great and a great little box for all of you auto owners out there.

Pioneer AVIC-D3 - Great head unit. DVD Based navigation and I have both of the original disc. I also have the bluetooth module to pair with your phone and the iPod cable so you can control you iPod with the head unit. I have all of the cables and it is prewired for a Z32.

JL Stealth Box - This is for a tan Z and is decent condition. The surface has a few smudges on it but I forgot to take pictures of the top. Just email me for a picture of the top and ill get one for you. The original sub was blown quite some time ago and has been replaced with a Quantum Audio 10" sub. It sounds great in this box.

Rockford 551X 4 Channel Amp - Great amp I used to push my door speakers. Still works great.

Alpine MRP-M450 Mono - Another good am I used to push my sub in my stealth box. Still works great.

Follow Ups
  • HKS ALC, AVIC-D3, Stealth Box, and Alpine + Rockford Amps - Redrum 21:28:33 01/22/09