TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Spoilers, AGX rear shocks, and some other items
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Spoilers, AGX rear shocks, and some other items

Posted by wiZardZ on January 18, 2009 at 3:13 PM
  This message has been viewed 351 times.

Screen Name:wiZardZ
Phone:(970) 420-2418
E-mail:calebjohns@gmail.com
Research wiZardZ's post history

Message I have several items for sale from the rebuilding of my Z. Right after I got the engine in my car I found out my turbos are bad so there is no reason to have this stuff lying around. If you have any questions just email me. Here they are (all prices are OBO):

'90 to '93 IonicDynamics spoiler. I did some fiberglass work on it in order to have a seal around the top and some work just for overall appearance and fitment. Installed for only about 1 month. 3rd brake light included (no light bulbs though). Will need repainted (the color is custom). Asking $150 +Shipping.

'99 Jspec IonicDynamics spoiler. Never installed, just painted (custom color). Asking $150 + Shipping

AGX Adjustable rear shocks. These were on the car when I bought it. I dont know how many miles are on them but Im pretty sure they are still in good shape. I just went with whole new suspension. Asking $115 +Shipping

Few random items. Single gauge pillar mount (SOLD), antenna hole cover ($5 +Shipping), center console clock. Worked when I took it out of the car. Concept Z lists them for $220 new. ($100 +shipping).

Rear wiper motor and wiper arm. Remove because I shaved the rear wiper and antenna. Asking $60 +shipping.

Turbonetics BOV. There was only one installed on car when I bought it. Worked great though. Asking $150 +shipping.

Thanks for looking! Email me if you have any question. My email is calebjohns@gmail.com and my paypal is xamore461@hotmail.com.

Follow Ups
  • Spoilers, AGX rear shocks, and some other items - wiZardZ 15:13:22 01/18/09