TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Seats and Stock wheels with new Goodyear Eagle front tires.
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Seats and Stock wheels with new Goodyear Eagle front tires.

Posted by BannonZ on January 17, 2009 at 1:25 AM
  This message has been viewed 359 times.

Screen Name:BannonZ
Phone:203.819.6080
E-mail:QBannon@countylineauto.com
Research BannonZ's post history

Message OEM wheels from the '96 commemorative edition. They are from my bosses Z. I believe it's # 233 of 300. The front tires have been driven on for maybe 14 times and the tread is fully there, the little rubber things are still sticking from the tire. They are Goodyear Eagle F-1's 225/50ZR16. The rears are worn and should be replaced, but they are Goodyear Eagle F-1 GS, 245/45ZR16's. There's 250 dollars of new tire on these. Wheels are in excellent shape minus some minor rash on one of the rears. I'm looking for these to be picked up, make me an offer.
Fronts

Tread

Rears

I also have these Faux Leather Seats from a previous project. They were working when removed from the car and have sat in my Garage for the past year. All they need is a good Shampoo and to be installed and they are ready to go. Black on Grey Leather, not vinyl. Drivers side is powered. Since they're so dirty, come pick them up from me for 120 OBO
Passenger:

Driver:

Custom made testpipes. I can give better pictures and explanations if you email me, but they are custom 2.5 to 3" Test pipes. Never mounted, or used.

I really don't know much about them, but they're just sitting here and if you want to check them out let me know.

I have better pictures for all this stuff, so those guys who emailed me before and are still interested, I have those pictures for you.

Thanks,

Quinn

Follow Ups
  • Seats and Stock wheels with new Goodyear Eagle front tires. - BannonZ 01:25:51 01/17/09