TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - GREDDY BOOST CONTROL, APEXi POWER INTAKES, NGK PLUGS, T-BELT
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: GREDDY BOOST CONTROL, APEXi POWER INTAKES, NGK PLUGS, T-BELT

Posted by lawz on January 12, 2009 at 11:00 PM
  This message has been viewed 301 times.

Screen Name:lawz
Phone:(541) 992-3666
E-mail:gse@harborside.com
Research lawz's post history

Message Prices include shipping.
Paypal available - YOU PAY THE FEES!

Call or write for photos or with any questions.

Gregory (541) 992-3666

GREDDY PROFEC B BOOST CONTROLLER (Series 1)
Still the best boost controller and the easiest to use. Absolutely bulletproof. The only reason its being sold is because I purchased an AEM system which requires its own solenoid for datalogging. I hope I am not making a mistake. Three switchable settings: OFF (base boost), LOW BOOST (variable) and HIGH BOOST (variable). Complete setup including the Manual.

$225 shipped in the con-USA

(2) APEXI POWER INTAKES.
Better than a JWT Popcharger. Testing shows they provide more power with better filtering. Plus the Apexi is smaller and lighter. Perfect for a dual intake setup. Used for only 1,100 miles.

$180 FOR THE PAIR! shipped con-USA.

(6) NGK IRIDIUM SPARK PLUGS
Full set with heat range of 7 (one step cooler). I put these in a new motor and, after 1,100 miles of break-in they were pulled for a different heat range.

$30 shipped Con-USA.

TIMING BELT
Nissan OEM drive belt. Only 1,100 miles was put on it. Used to break in a new TT short block before I went to a HD aftermarket belt. No oil stains, cracks, dirt, etc. Its mint.

$45 shipped con-USA.

Follow Ups
  • GREDDY BOOST CONTROL, APEXi POWER INTAKES, NGK PLUGS, T-BELT - lawz 23:00:29 01/12/09