TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - TT Fidanza Flywheel With RPS 6 Puck Clutch Price Reduced
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: TT Fidanza Flywheel With RPS 6 Puck Clutch Price Reduced

Posted by Mikeys300zx(Omaha) on January 07, 2009 at 5:03 PM
  This message has been viewed 290 times.

Screen Name:Mikeys300zx(Omaha)
Phone:4022107206
E-mail:MikeyTheWebmaster@zcarsofnebraska.com
Research Mikeys300zx(Omaha)'s post history

Message Hey everyone, got this setup off a TT motor setup I picked up. Clutch was a fresh install has roughly 5k on the setup, then motor was pulled to part out due to financial reasons of owner. This clutch should have TONS of life left in it as you can see in the pictures there is a bunch of material left on the clutch disc. The surface rust on the clutch disc is from sitting in storage for such a long time and will not affect the performance of this setup at all. Brand new you can price this combo out at $375 for the flywheel and $630 for the clutch pressure plate and disc before shipping bringing you to a total of over $1000 without shipping.

For this setup I will take $550 shipped. No extra paypal fees, the 550 includes them. If I cant get my asking price I will just keep this setup as a backup if my existing 6 puck ever goes out when Im out of town at Z events or the like.

If interested please email me at MikeyTheWebmaster@zcarsofnebraska.com and I can get you my paypal address.

Follow Ups
  • TT Fidanza Flywheel With RPS 6 Puck Clutch Price Reduced - Mikeys300zx(Omaha) 17:03:34 01/07/09