TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Very rare Veilside Mesh by Andrew Racing wheels and tires
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Very rare Veilside Mesh by Andrew Racing wheels and tires

Posted by bbug on January 07, 2009 at 1:46 AM
  This message has been viewed 683 times.

Screen Name:bbug
Phone:909-762-4299
E-mail:bbug
Research bbug's post history

Message Up for sale are my very rare 3-piece Veilside Mesh wheels made by Andrew Racing. In the 4 years that I have owned them, I have never seen another car with the same wheels so you can feel confident that you will have a set of unique wheels. I used these on all 3 of my cars. My NA, my TT and my G35.

The wheels are 18x9 in the rear and 18 x 8 in the front. They have Yokohama ES100 235/40/18 in the front and 265/35/18 in the rear. The front tires are in great shape with 70% tread. The rear tires need replacement but could be driven if you needed to save up for some cash.

The condition of the wheels is good but not perfect. These wheels were imported from Japan and they picked up a few scratches that are visible in person. There is no curb rash. Most of the scratches are on the spokes. One of the center wheel caps is missing two of the gold nuts that it came with. Not sure what happened to them. Also, someone ripped off the cotter pins at a car show that hold the center screw cap. This is no way affects performance or the ability to keep the screw cap tight. You can get these items at a hardware store.

The wheels could use a good polishing to make the gold rivets shine.

Overall, these are beautiful wheels and I am bummed to see them go but my garage is a mess and I can no longer keep 3 sets of wheels.

When originally sold, these wheels sold for $3k/set w/out tires. They are obviosly not in perfect shape so am letting them go for $1100k local sale or $1300 shipped.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I can take as many pictures as you like, just let me know.
Gerry

Follow Ups
  • Very rare Veilside Mesh by Andrew Racing wheels and tires - bbug 01:46:58 01/07/09